*** Official Ubiquiti Discussion Thread ***

Don
Gents, I have a UAP-AC-LR. My PC is the controller and I want to add another AC LR. Does this need to be configured separately, as in another controller setup? or can I add it to my PC and be able to see both APs?

thanks

Gents, I have a UAP-AC-LR. My PC is the controller and I want to add another AC LR. Does this need to be configured separately, as in another controller setup? or can I add it to my PC and be able to see both APs?

thanks

Power the AP up on the same network. Give it a few seconds and it should show under devices. Adopt it and done

Don
This is what I was confused about. I unplugged my AP and plugged in the ‘new’ one yet my controller couldn’t see it. I couldn’t see an option to add an AP hence my question. I need a poe injector hence why I can’t have the two connected at the moment.

This is what I was confused about. I unplugged my AP and plugged in the ‘new’ one yet my controller couldn’t see it. I couldn’t see an option to add an AP hence my question. I need a poe injector hence why I can’t have the two connected at the moment.

Can use the discovery tool for Chrome or the set inform command. Get a POE switch. Shame I’m not in the MM

Not new no. I did reset it, it could be knackered, I found it lying around whilst clearing out family house

Try resetting it again a couple of times. Hold the reset till it’s flashing away non stop. Th try can be picky. Then try and find it’s IP. Advance IP
Scanner but clear the history under the settings tab. Then SSH to the IP via Putty.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Anyone able to help diagnose an issue? Randomly my USG shows as disconnected in the controller, yet everything is still working, no internet drop. Only way to fix is to reboot. It’s running the latest firmware. Could that be the issue?

RSR

RSR

Soldato
On a side note, I have a UDM Pro on the way as a upgrade for my USG. So I am looking forward to have a play with that.

Back
Top Bottom