*** Official Ubiquiti Discussion Thread ***

Caporegime
Oooops , sorry , new to the forum
Don't worry and welcome to the forum :). You can also use the Spoiler tags to hide photos/keep it more tidy if you are using large or several pictures. Just paste your hosted image link between the tags/second to last button (to the right) on the toolbar when writing a post.

Soldato
Is there anywhere in the UK that can supply a USW-Lite-8-PoE switch or U6-LR access point?!

Don't really want to order direct from the Ubiquiti EU store due to all the reports of import issues with duty/VAT.

Soldato
Yup I agree re not wanting to purchase from the EU store. Stock has been an issue for quite some time, I was going to look for another WiFi 6 Lite AP and the 8 port lite switch.

Been looking at the cameras too:
UniFi Protect G4-PRO Camera
UniFi Protect G3 PRO Camera

Last edited:

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Ive ordered both USW-Lite-8-PoE and 2 x U6-LR from the EU store lately and I was only hit with import duty of £50~ on the two LR's

I may sell my USW-Lite-8-PoE for a USW-Lite-16-PoE soon.

Other than that I use Linitx or NetXL who are normally pretty good.

Soldato
Got tired of waiting for stock of UniFi Protect G3 Instant Camera in EU so used myus with a free account for me and the mrs and got two imported. Worked out about 5 quid more per camera than from the eu store would be. They really need to sort the stock situation.

Soldato
Ive ordered both USW-Lite-8-PoE and 2 x U6-LR from the EU store lately and I was only hit with import duty of £50~ on the two LR's

Interesting, so the switch didn't attract any additional fees? Is this because it's under this £135 figure I've heard about?

Soldato
Just got an Nano HD, I'm going to replace one the UAP AC-PROS's that I have with the Nano see what its like
I’m thinking about replacing an LR with one of the NanoHDs let me know your thoughts please?

On another note I’m getting lots of dropouts on my wifi system, I’m moving for virgin Media as it’s the same price but 300meg more bandwidth, can’t wait to turn all the SkyQ rubbish off and see how my UniFi system performs

Back
Top Bottom