*** Official Ubiquiti Discussion Thread ***

Soldato
Same great little addon what time you got your's set to check on as at 1 minute I found it lagged a little so currently set to 5. Wanting a G4 mini to see if it will be the new refresh for the g3 flex.

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
I had it running at 30 seconds lol

First time I’d used it and seemed to do the trick, heard it go buzz and quickly got my order in.

Soldato
The DR would mean I could strip out the USG, AC-Pro and PoE switch all from my network, it's a shame there's only two PoE ports but I'm only using PoE for expanding to flex mini's and AC-Pro's, either has easy access to power.

Soldato
Morning all

I've read online that I can connect my SkyQ mini box to the Unifi network I have at home, although it looks a bit hit & miss?

Has anyone ever done this and could advise how to go about doing it please, I know I have to hit "WPS" at some stage but there isn't this function I have on my LR APs x 3

Thanks in advance!

Soldato
Just been catching up with the latest news on the big "breach" that was reported back in March/April this year. Apparently was nothing of the sort and actually an employee trying to extort them, wow!

Back
Top Bottom