• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven 2.5 Benchmark Scores***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate

With application controlled settings
5870 at 1025core 1250 mem

:Edit: Didnt realise we were doing 1680x1050 :) Will edit post with updated results :: Edited

Last edited:
Associate
GTX 580 @ 990/1980/2300

990revisedcontrolpanel.png

Upped the core a little, couldn't get to 1ghz. Also forgot I had AF and AO settings and some filtering settings turned up in control panel, now at default.

Last edited:
Associate
Can't post screenshot atm but my 570 @ 900 mhz got exactly 60.0 fps, about 1600 score.

Edit: I'll deff. need to retest when I get home, 60 fps seems a bit high compared with a higher clocked 580

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Don't feel bad m8. You were no#1 for a while ;).

Once we have enough entries I'll split the cards up into categories (not that it will help you much lol). 5xx, 4xx, 2xx and 6xxx, 5xxx, 4xxx but keep the top tens for the glory hunters?

Mebbe split the dual core GPUs from the single core?

Soldato
Don't feel bad m8. You were no#1 for a while ;).

Once we have enough entries I'll split the cards up into categories (not that it will help you much lol). 5xx, 4xx, 2xx and 6xxx, 5xxx, 4xxx but keep the top tens for the glory hunters?

Mebbe split the dual core GPUs from the single core?

Top 10 is not necessary, top 3 should be more significant once you got 100+ entries. Keep the entire list atm, we'll see how far it goes :)

I'll see if I can bench at 1GHz on core in a minute ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom