****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Soldato
Just been playing 2 or 3 games a day for the missions last few days. Not sure I'll be playing after, suppose just don't want to miss out on an easy tank when I missed out on buying Rudy and need a medium trainer for the Ruskies should I come back to the game later on. Probably give it a proper bash when 9.20 lands so can take the Type 59 for a spin.

Soldato
It's a fantastic tank, I bought one ages ago and always seem to do well in it. With a decent crew it spits out damage really fast and has 194 pen' with skill ammo :p

Soldato
My last few sessions have been terrible. I blacklist players if they seriously spam chat, push me out of position, ram me or are generally obnoxious. At the moment, I blacklist someone every three games. Not a good ratio!

My two missions are massively frustrating now, too. My medium is stuck on trying to set fire to someone (complete RNG); and my Hellcat has to do 3,000 damage. My record on that TD is 4,000 but in the last three days' games I've only managed 2,000 at the most. I even switched all my Hellcat's ammo to premium but it spent 1,000,000 credits and I didn't notice! I thought the profit at the end of each game took into account ammunition expenditure. It seems not...

:(

Soldato
Still sulking about LT-15 - get the spotting damage and then explain (we are roflstomping the enemy) that I need to stay alive for the secondary condition. I then get TK'd for camping by our arty.

Problem with the flaming missions is the RNG of it all, need a light tank mission, need the right map, need a team that uses your spotting, need an enemy to be in the right place etc etc. Can be so frustrating.

Soldato
I'm still stuck on bloody MT-15 for T28 (which I got months ago as completed the rest) and I'm 70% done with T-55A missions. Seems pretty easy and got close a few times but no luck.

Soldato
Somehow I managed to complete the marathon (I say somehow because I didn't actually look a the criteria). A new T34blahblah in my garage. Seven losses and two wins today. :(

Soldato
I'm stuck on the 5x HP of damage TD mission, then I can finally get on with TD-15 for the 260.

I've done it in the past in my ISU, Rhm, Dicker Max, Hellcat and Skorpion but since I've been on this mission I haven't managed it and it's getting really frustrating :(

Soldato
I got frustrated with my TD and medium missions so I dug out my T29 and a weird thing happened - I won lots and had fun! So strange because I'm a sniper sort of chap. Really need to keep ploughing away at my Hellcat's 3k damage though as I get a female crew or something (I've no idea what this means).

Back
Top Bottom