****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Soldato

I suspect the E75 and E50 on F2P accounts will simply be a money sink. My Ru251 on my old account was literally a loss-a-game.

I had much better time with the E75 than the T2. But its still very situational. You get flanked easily. But you can often hold a corner if angled right, against a tide of heavies.

Soldato
E75 was great when I played it, one of those proper old fashioned brawlers. Turret doesn't stack up well against wallet warriors but as above, a side scraping beast. Then again who knows how well it held up against all the new Russian heavies.

E 50 after a handful of games is as disappointing as expected, gun can't quite play the sniper role of the old meta and armour doesn't really hold up that well brawling T9 and above. Basically I can do everything in my Object 430 better and have far more fun with burst damage in my Skoda T 50. Those "Top of The Tree" bonuses and missions are helping though.

Soldato
Had a bit of a special game at the weekend.

Tier 10 in my little P2 with 7.7 gun but sat behind a hillock - with E100, Tank destroyer, P2 and others all trying to kill me.. spotted ~2.6k in damage lol without any optics. Was about 3rd in the game on xp :)

Soldato
Every now and then I stop playing like an impulsive idiot and concentrate. Then it coincides with a game where MM doesn't troll me and I have a great game....

T44 is a really solid tank. Combined with some free premium time from a reward - nice:

3x manageble bonus, 5x xp mission from the Juliet care package and a 3x vici mission for the premium account mission :)

takethat-Small.jpg

Soldato
Have to say those premiums missions and manageable bonuses really made premium time attractive now. I should get my free 7 days soon now so looking forward to it.

Soldato
Just realised the 430 had a 15% discount - so freexped the last 3k. So far two games, both 15-2 roflstomps - the enemy have 8+ blue/green, we have 2. So no idea really of what the tank is like as just getting rushed and killed in first 3 minutes.

<edit>

3rd game - win - balanced teams on Kharkov. Pushed open side and bounced some stuff. Turret is v.strong. Bounced gold from both an AC48 on upper plate, udes14 on trackes and a T30 on turret. Took 100hp arty splash.

Hit 5 shots, and 2 tracking shots for 0 damage. Aim time/accuracy is annoying, but handling seems ok. Mobility is a bit meh, traverse seems fine, speed is poor but still stock engine/tracks.

All in all seems a decent tank !

Last edited:
Soldato
Not really getting along with the E 50, that's even taking out OP stuff like Object 430 out of the equation.

Really the penetration needs to be brought up to standard, 220mm just isn't enough so doesn't work that well in the sniper role. Plenty of tanks do that job better like Centurion 7/1 and AMX 30.

Getting closer to enemy doesn't really work that well as armour doesn't hold up. Had a one on one with Object 430 up close and personal and it was just embarrassing for me.

Latter still a beast and just works for me, had a brawl with T-62A (T10) and T-54 on full health, I killed the T-62A and managed to take some chunks out of the T-54. Tank rarely fails to put a smile on my face. Once I get the Object 430U, that will probably be one of the few T10 tanks that I actually play.

Soldato
Starting to appreciate the 430 after a really poor start with some truly terrible teams. Last two games were a mastery and then a 1st class with a top gun.

Last couple of games have been good. If you can get hull down or can bully T8s it's a beast.

Frustrating day all in all though. 14 games, 4 wins. Made better by the fact that I played well all day. Highlight was almost 5k blocked and nearly 6k done in the 268v4 and then a loss. I ended up dying to a hull down T110E3 on about 200hp, I was peeking him for arty to kill, only to die after about a minute to realise that arty had been AFK all game.

Avg XP - 872.34 that includes the 10 losses! 3.11 killed per death. WTR rating 7823

So frustrating when the MM decides the match before it even starts. 5/10 MM when your 5 top tiers are all red and theirs are all green/blue is just a roflstomp every time.

They just need to get all 30 tanks and then sort by tier, then skill, then deal them out like a pack of cards. Just share out the idiots evenly. That way you'd get a lot more games where the balance was better.

Ho hum, I've always said I would rather play well and lose, but I'm not so sure!

Soldato
Heads up for the old timers, if you log in for the next couple of days then depending how long you've been with the game, you may get the new tier 7 Hellcat.

I got the 8 year reward so a bunch of things including 20 loot box things for "well deserved award" with 4 days of premium in them.

Soldato
Heads up for the old timers, if you log in for the next couple of days then depending how long you've been with the game, you may get the new tier 7 Hellcat.

I got the 8 year reward so a bunch of things including 20 loot box things for "well deserved award" with 4 days of premium in them.

Thanks for the head up. :)
Got 2 days prem only but 80,000 free xp :D
So is kinda random. but the Helcat is welcomed tbh.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
I got the hellcat and the t50-2 I missed out on previously and 20 crates that seemed to contain lots of blueprint fragments, a crew training manual and a manual to give 1 crew member 850,000 xp

Associate
I signed in last night and got the Hellcat, 20 crates, 3 days premium, loads of blueprints, 30k free XP and some very high crew training bonuses then i logged straight back out again!!

Played a couple of games earlier in the week and i just played bad as I didn't have the patience for it.

Soldato
Has anyone observed the following? On my Intel laptop and secondary system (8600K, V64) the launcher runs the client found on the 64bit folder.
On the Ryzen 3900X system, runs the client found on the 32bit folder!!!!! I had to manually shortcut the 64bit client to run it.

Happened to stumble on it last night.

Soldato
Has anyone observed the following? On my Intel laptop and secondary system (8600K, V64) the launcher runs the client found on the 64bit folder.
On the Ryzen 3900X system, runs the client found on the 32bit folder!!!!! I had to manually shortcut the 64bit client to run it.

Happened to stumble on it last night.

Hmm, I can't say I have noticed or paid attention to be honest. I will check when I get home today. I get ~170fps though so seems if it is happening, it's making little difference.

Soldato
Well my Bro got me 25 loot boxes for xmas and I got:

7750 gold, 1,500,000 credits, 32 days premium, Sexton1, Progetto, 2 styles and Julie Winnifield.

So much better value than just buying the gold - guess I'm happy. Espcially with the T8 prem

Back
Top Bottom