****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Soldato
I have no idea why WG don't allow a small group of 'trusted' players 'admin' rights to kick/report/ban douchebags.

I have over 20k games and have never turned blue. Why can't I be trusted to 24h ban idiots or at the very least kick them.

It would solve so many problems. No team damage is just a charter for pushing/blocking and trolling.

Soldato
"Thank you for your feedback, unfortunately due to lack of resources and will to do anything remotely not money making we are not able to implement any actual game improvements.

May we interest you in a new premium tank though?"

Permabanned
I have no idea why WG don't allow a small group of 'trusted' players 'admin' rights to kick/report/ban douchebags.

I have over 20k games and have never turned blue. Why can't I be trusted to 24h ban idiots or at the very least kick them.

It would solve so many problems. No team damage is just a charter for pushing/blocking and trolling.

No joke i got pushed then teamkilled then subjected to threats of rape and peado stuff on the kids. Took a screenshot went through the channels via tickets and got an automated reply about how they monitor it. The person who did this kept playing he still plays and had no punishment i think maybe he never logged in for 5days after this but 5 days?

They guy trolls chat also, When i mentioned it to them about the peado threats it triggered a automated phrase ban, I got 20days for telling people about it. So you think you had it bad think about those 20 days i spent wondering if WG were actually humans.

Soldato
Joke's on you thinking the developers even play this game anymore, look at British lights. It's always been a toxic cesspot and frankly it takes some effort to get banned even if you're trying.

I just blacklist any out of game 'messagers' and move on, which to be fair is mute point since I've stopped playing this P2W garbage. Really nothing fair about this game if you play without spending money you are at a disadvantage to someone who does.

Soldato
Lost the password to my long standing (since beta - which I also played) due to not updating my email by accident then having to reinstall.

Tried - however through the WG website WG customer services wanted my bank statements for a specific time to validate my account claim as they say I have payed at some point. I have never paid using card or any other mechanism..

Now starting again.. instead of going down the German lights I did before then upset at the state of them (through to ru251), I've gone down the panther route as I have before. Pity I had the Swedish tank destroyer line well underway, and the arty line for germans done. With 4500+ games in the leopard, the crew were awesome.

Still.. doing better in the VK30.02M :D

Soldato
Yeah Baby Panther is great, wish I could say the same for T7 and T8.

For first tank line, Object 430U line is probably one of the best.

Soldato
Not played this game for about 4 weeks and got an email from WG with "special gift" turned out to be a T127 and 7 days premium. Fired up the game.....

6 games, 2 wins, 4 losses including one with a team mate that should carry a plant with him at all times and apologise to it constantly for wasting the oxygen it produces.

3 of the losses resulted in foul mouthed, racist, homophobic messages after the game.....

I wonder why I stopped playing....

Soldato
Not a huge fan of the SU-101 the gun dep just kills it, BUT

Every now and then it happens. A great game, close ending, heart rate goes up and VICTORY.......

(with a x3 premium a/c from a days premium won with a loot crate thing and a x5 booster from a twwitch.tv care package :)

Soldato
Been having some fun on the new account (I lost my old one and WG don't want to help).

Currently running two lines only - via Panther->Panther II to E50 plus via Panther->Tiger II to E100, and the fun Herter Derp currently at the Jad IV.

So far I've done over 2.3K damage on the Panther (135dmg/shot) and scouted over 2.8K and blocked over 2K.. on this account I've taken a different approach to crews and used the crew that you start with and moved them up by retraining to 80% but keeping the skills which work even when the crew are dropped back to 80% again for the next tank. Six sense 100%, BIA (100%, just waiting on commander) and about 50% through various next skills. It makes the Panther more fun than the Leopard on my old account (had 4 skills on the crew). I learnt on the leopard that a fast firing gun (I used the higher pen 2 second load non-autoloader) with critical hit skill caused massive problems rendering repair/medic kits useless.

The Panther is on the brim of the gold ammo use, I suspect in the next tiers to be gold ammo penned lots. I have researched the Tiger 2 just building up to research the panther 2 which I had on my old account.

Yes I know both the Panther 2 and Tiger 2 suck..

Soldato
Btw did anyone else watch the WG Fest from Minsk this weekend?
Hybrid CPU+GPU Ray Tracing shadows & reflections are coming (doesn't need Nvidia Turding card), in addition to the Port map Racing mode with 3 tanks this time (Chaffee, Leopard, T50).

And few other bits and bobs.

Soldato
The VK M is a fantastic little medium. It's everything a panther should be to be honest.

Agreed.. the VK M seems to be a tougher medium almost heavy with a medium gun.

The Panther.. is a medium with a leopard light armour - although you have to learn to keep it turned to add armour value.

The Tiger 2 is.. as the stock tank.. pants.. and I have a crew with skills that help the retrained crew. Still pants.. like a larger medium with a slower Panther gun and less armour than a leopard light.. expensive to repair too and resupply is about 18K credits vs the low reward for playing a game and not being able to create damage due to the lack of penetration.

Hertzer with Derp gun has to be the most fun you can have.. like a IKV103 but the shells don't bounce and virtually always give some damage :D with a decent reward.

Back
Top Bottom