** Official World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Thread **

Associate
how do i use the track beat/humanoid abilities i cant see it anywhere? (sorry for all the noob questions as i realise most of you are in the game for the high level content lol)

Soldato
You've been tempted by the now 19 pages of people whining about how they either don't have the game or they can't log in? Casdawer, sir, you are an easy catch :)

Well I've play WoW before but just never had the time to play and now I do. But i like playing within a team as going solo always leads to me dying! :mad:

Associate
how do i use the track beat/humanoid abilities i cant see it anywhere? (sorry for all the noob questions as i realise most of you are in the game for the high level content lol)

on the minimap or next to it there should be an icon that looks like a magnifying glass, click that and that will give you the different types of tracking, you can switch these on and off at any time and have multiple active at once.

Soldato
Just hit 85 on my Death Knight.. now going to try and sleep off high redbull:bloodcell counts.

Starts off a bit slow; but instantly at Deepholm the quests become amazing, gets even better at Uldum, then you see the 9 million XP you need to get through Twilight and it all went a bit hazey after that.

Caporegime
If you log into your battlenet account you should be able to download a WotLK installer.

It's really not that bad, and just adds a bit more realism to the game.

Depends on the zone I find. Stranglethorn for example is/was an absolute gankers paradise. I tend to skip that area completely.

Associate
gooing to level my druid later today, at 80 and just levellied mining and herb from 350 to 425, got 4 full bars of experience >.>.

it's not like i have to rush anyway really, Rl prevents me from raiding properly atm anyway.

Soldato
took me 40 mins to log in, went got my flying skill, cost 212 cause im reverd with the orcs,

anyway pointless trying to do any quests as hyjal was a huge pvp fight, mostly alliance, didnt realise how many alliance there are on our server. went to blackrock mountains to do the instance in there, wiped a few times but was pretty easy got half way to 81 in there.

took our guild master in there and there was about 100 alliance outside just killing us as we went in , i mean do they have nothing better to do :(

so i guess it will calm down in a week or two flying in azeroth is taking some getting used to after 4 years on the ground lol

oh and btw game still haven't delivered my order , its in England somewhere. Good going game first and last time i buy anything from you on-line .

my partner just tried to phone game customer services and there not answering the phones , lol i bet there hiding from lots of angry customers.

Last edited:
Soldato
Haven't played this for months. Was jizzing about it, took forever to install, then I see a 9gb patch going at 20kb/s. Where can I get it from that will be faster than the Blizzard Downloader?

Associate
do you guys use custome UI's? that looks far better than mine wonder if its worth getting.

The main thing that I use that particular UI for is 'Viewporter' to render less of the screen and squeeze it into 4/5 of the horizontal screen to make space at the bottom for my Actionbars/Chat Windows.

The graphics on that is from "Sunn Viewport Art"

If you use Curse Client to update your mods, just search for 'Viewport'

Back
Top Bottom