** Official World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Thread **

Soldato
BING BONG!!
Just had this pop up:

85first.jpg

Caporegime
OP
I've had no sleep and the game still isn't here.

I paid £12 to have them delivered today. If the game's aren't here before 2pm I'm firing a nice email off to Amazon.

Associate
Wonder if anyone could help, just got to level 10, and just got to orgrimmer, its packed! so many players between 80-85 about, decided to explore the city a bit but not sure where to go next, just do the quests in the city? I was also searching for a bow merchant, was told he was in the valley of honour but cant see him, do i need to worry much about gear right now?

Also what about crafting, should i take something up?

Associate
Wonder if anyone could help, just got to level 10, and just got to orgrimmer, its packed! so many players between 80-85 about, decided to explore the city a bit but not sure where to go next, just do the quests in the city? I was also searching for a bow merchant, was told he was in the valley of honour but cant see him, do i need to worry much about gear right now?

Also what about crafting, should i take something up?

Don't do crafting on your main. Pick up a proff that you can make gold off. Something like skinning, mining, herbalism, or enchanting if you collect too much crap like me :). I tend to struggle for bag space no matter what level I am, so make sure you have an alt that just sits in a city to receive mail and stick stuff on the auction house.

Soldato
Might start a new character as horde(never been one before) do all you guys play on the same server and have a guild or anything? also any suggestions for a good horde race/class.

Back
Top Bottom