***Official Wrath of the Lich King Thread***(Contains spoilers)***

The installer's just told me that Vista might not let it install and gave me a vague option to move the game elsewhere. I clicked no, it asked me again in slightly different but still confusing wording and I clicked yes. I hope it's working. It's currently installing right now.

The installer's just told me that Vista might not let it install and gave me a vague option to move the game elsewhere. I clicked no, it asked me again in slightly different but still confusing wording and I clicked yes. I hope it's working. It's currently installing right now.

I have Vista too, I clicked yes when it gave me that option and it installed everything smoothly. Just waiting for the maintenance to finish now.

Well it seems to work, I got to the (now spectacular) title screen and it asked me to download just a couple more megs to finish off 3.01 to 3.02.

Edit: holy poop the title screen in general is just a bag of awesomeness, with the new music and the dragon. I love how you can change graphical settings from the menu now (new shadows included!)

Last edited:
The graphics on the title menu and the dragon is a big step up from what I've seen so far too (especially when you compare that one to Sapphiron in old Naxx)

yeh new graphics look good - make sure you apply the graphics changes from the main menu too - there are a few new options there including an increase in draw distance and the implementation of better shadow effects. Lol, first thing im gonna do is go check out Dalaran! How lame am i.......

Back
Top Bottom