***Official Wrath of the Lich King Thread***(Contains spoilers)***

CC for hybrid DPS is gonna make group work so much easier. :)

I used the standard blizzard calculator to look at talent builds. It's all trial and error.

My mage will be being specced 61 points in arcane to start with I think.

Shadow Priests are getting rather large boosts again, though at 2500 DPS we need it. ALlowing crit to increase our dot damage by the percent of our crit is just one thing they are doing :D

YES, they are going to reduce the damage the bosses do also as well as the 30 percent HP nerf. But, I am not sure of the damage reduction, or if it is a nerf per ability, meaning each boss/move is reduced by different amounts and values.

If anyone is thirsty though, feel free to get cups and bowls to catch the tears that people will be shedding when they come up against Ret paladins and moonkins :D

Anyone know a good site that might help me decide on a spec when wow comes back up? just don't want to waste gold on respeccing 10,000 times :D

I'm a mage btw!

Most people are going fire or arcane I know that play a mage.

I don't think you get frostfire bolt at 70 (I think it is a level 75 talent) which is why a lot of people will be mixing for frost fire builds.

Playing around with each spec is the best way though, especially till WOTLK comes out and the better spells become unlocked/unleashed.

If anyone is thirsty though, feel free to get cups and bowls to catch the tears that people will be shedding when they come up against Ret paladins and moonkins :D

It won't last though, they will be monitoring the stats of who is doing what as the trees are now going to be adjusted up to and probably into wotlk.

The Blizz idea is to make a healer just that, a healer.
No more saying, lets take a healing pala over a resto druid into raids.
Sure each class will have a specific thing better than the other but not enough to stop the person getting a place in a group.
The blue posts have said that for a long time now, they felt tbc was too focused on creating division amongst classes.

There is no way they will go back to that.
They have even done some massive climb downs from nerfs on 3.0.2 ptr, just because of the above.

Last edited:
I'm confused. And WowWiki isn't helping matters: http://www.wowwiki.com/Patch_mirrors

Anyone able to shed some light on the matter and suggest what I need to download, where I need to get it from and what I need to do with it?

Fire up WoW launcher, click options, check the download out of wow box.
Make tea, lots of it, come back after 17th toilet visit.
Patch is all yours.

Or mirrors:

2.4.3. TBC to 3.0.1: http://adownone.de/download.php?view.91
3.0.1 TBC to 3.0.2: http://adownone.de/download.php?view.90

I'd stick with the launcher though...

Last edited:
It won't last though, they will be monitoring the stats of who is doing what as the trees are now going to be adjusted up to and probably into wotlk.

The Blizz idea is to make a healer just that, a healer.
No more saying, lets take a healing pala over a resto druid into raids.
Sure each class will have a specific thing better than the other but not enough to stop the person getting a place in a group.
The blue posts have said that for a long time now, they felt tbc was too focused on creating division amongst classes.

Na, the game is balanced around level 80 stuff, and so level 70 PVP is not going to be balanced.

Also, the tears will come because (like shadow priests) they are used to those classes doing terrible damage. The "WHAT THE HELL! HOW CAN A PALADIN DO AS MUCH DAMAGE AS ME" will be on trade soon :p

Back
Top Bottom