old counter strike players?

Soldato
How about the OilRig map, where you could jump out of the window at CT spawn and into the cabin near the Terrorists :D

Or hostage jumping out of the top of the map, then running around outside of the map area and shooting in on people lol.

Don
Lots of old names on here, Meanboy, Mcbain, used to have you guys on MSN :D

You guys remember the clan GSV ? They were more Hexus based I think, Jase one of the founders sadly passed away a few years back :/
Nice chap, he even posted a CD filled with maps to my younger brother because our internet speed was so bad :D

Soldato
Don't think I played on the ocuk server, but I certainly have good memories of cs from many years ago. Trying to download the Half life update in order to play cs over 56k was a nightmare as it would cut off after 2 hours.

Caporegime
I remember accusing kiddo of being a boy that hadn't dropped yet. Fun times.

Also, just went hunting for this:

Not a bad vid from a guy who when asked to describe his PC could just about manage "a box with a button on it" :E

Last edited:
Soldato
Fond memories of the BarrysWorld CounterStrike league, Blueyonder, Jolt 7, old clans etc. Played a lot of Source on UKCS servers but eventually bored of the game for the Battlefield series and CoD4/WaW. Never did get around to going to one of the LAN parties though.

Back
Top Bottom