Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaf

Zaf

Soldato
Originally posted by Brain
i have yet to finish the new machine - buit heres a pic of my current desktop:

IMG_3616.JPG

I just got a black widow yesterday - so i will have that up and running in a couple of weeks.

What Dell model is that mate?

Soldato
Originally posted by Chopper
hehe mr latte, tis part of me desktop, good old desktop stands and chargers. :) you can only use up to 128mb sony ms duo sticks (size of postage stamp), i use my own mp4 making techniques, i got matrix onto one 128mb stick for viewing on train. playing lemmings on me p900 now! :)

Chopper: what keyboard is that in the corner of your mobile phone pic?

Soldato
My PC's finally built and in my room, just waiting for a Monitor now,

Current Specs:

Chieftec Dragon
Asus A7V8X-X
AMD AthlonXP 'Thouroughbread' 2600+
Asus Radeon 9600XT/TVD
Maxtor Diamondmax Plus9 - 80GB 8MB Cache
MSI DVD/CD-RW Combo

old 15" temporary monitor.

inside

Setup

Soldato
Nice. Now all you need is the outer casing, keyboard and mouse (Those are normally high on my list!)

;)

Edit: Just seen them tucked away. Didn't realise they were hidden 'Where's Wally' style.

Associate
Originally posted by Roduga
Nice. Now all you need is the outer casing, keyboard and mouse (Those are normally high on my list!)

;)

Edit: Just seen them tucked away. Didn't realise they were hidden 'Where's Wally' style.

the keyboard is pants, cost me £3, hence the hiding, got myself a new 1 on the way, royal mail tryed to deliver it today at 7:45am and i wasnt awake to get it so i gotta take a trip to the depot :(, the outa case i messed up trying to paint it black, yes i know, shouldnt have need to, and chose the wrong paint, blistered and ran, so i stripped the whole thing, got some acrylic on the way to add some sides and a top to it, when i get my new desk ill post pics of the whole shubang, cos at the moment my room looks like a desk reclaimation yard :'(. sorry for the large pic, forget how annoying it is, having to wait around on a 56k hamster! ill try uploading again tomorrow.

Caporegime
u cant b using a keyboard as crap as mine, its so old it has one of them curlely cables like a telephone line, it smells aswell, i bought everything forget to save for a keyboard, now im stuck, gots 1 more week to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom