OMG, I live in a country full of stupid people.... (Trump may win)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
This is what happens when you give people a ballot slip with no good choices.

Cant say i agree, brexit happened after all.

All i can say is i have my fingers crossed that the american democratic machine is bigger than one man, but god help any americans who thought that racist, sexist imbecile was a good pick to have as the face the american people shows to the world, or the voice who speaks to the likes of putin on their behalf.

Associate
This is amazing, one more nail in the coffin of globalism.

Anyone who can't see this as a good thing need a reality check.

Soldato
Only in America would they put such an idiot in charge, he is that thick we will soon be having world war 3.

Total misinformed nonsense, it's Hillary who is the war hawk, she's openly said that she wants conflict with both Russia and Iran. Trump has said he wants good relations with other countries. In some sense he's taking a more Democratic approach than her. So do some research and you'll find that's the case.

Soldato
This is amazing, one more nail in the coffin of globalism.

Anyone who can't see this as a good thing need a reality check.

The 0.01% of the 0.01% are slowly starting to understand they live in a democracy where the public can turn against them. The strings are certainly starting to loosen.

I understand many peoples fears. It's human nature to resist change.

Soldato
Thanks I think ? sorry I can never tell if people are serous on the internet lol.

No I've never herd of Jonathan Pie i had to google him lol.

It was a compliment mate, I thought it was a cracking post. :)

He's really good, says exactly what you did about insulting people instead of engaging in debate with them & is generally spot on in all of his vids.

Soldato
Total misinformed nonsense, it's Hillary who is the war hawk, she's openly said that she wants conflict with both Russia and Iran. Trump has said he wants good relations with other countries. In some sense he's taking a more Democratic approach than her. So do some research and you'll find that's the case.

This, absolutely this. Clinton is as corrupt as it comes, lesser of two evils for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom