OMG, I live in a country full of stupid people.... (Trump may win)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
More Hispanics voted for him than the last election. Which is mad.

Is it mad though? He said he's not allowing any more in and is going to kick the illegal ones out which means more job opportunities for the ones that are there legally.

During Brexit they were interviewing polish builders who said they were voting leave as there were simply too many eastern Europeans competing for jobs. :o it makes sense in some twisted way :)

Soldato
Isn't Trump a billionaire?

Am I missing something? Has he said he will do something to help poor people is he offering free health care or something?

I think you will find that in America the poor are rarely mentioned by politicians or presidents for that matter, instead it is the middle classes that seem to get their attention as they seem to be very hard done by if their speeches are to be believed.

Soldato
So all the people that said they'd leave, The groups of muslims who said they leave if Trump won, The groups of Celebs who said they leave if Trump won, I have a feeling they won't leave :p

Caporegime
This is amazing, one more nail in the coffin of globalism.

Anyone who can't see this as a good thing need a reality check.

you know what its people like this who cant see it coming. i said months ago he would win.its also people like this who cant see brexit.

its no shock to me.people want change everyone is sick to death of some silly guy or women in charge doing nothing.

generally most things get worse people are tired of it happening.hillary offered nothing.she would have just done a obama sit and drink coffee till the next president.

now you have a guy who speaks his mind and they are the people who actually get stuff done.he may say some bad stuff but sorry when you trying to get things done things get said which may not be right. yep he messed up sometimes but....he knows how to make business he has ideas and i do genuinley feel he will make america better.

change is scary and people often spout doom and gloom.thing is america wanted it.they got it. time to move on.

blah blah global this he knows a thing or two about making money. he is hardly a failure. the majority of media been against him from the start yet hes still won quite convincingly. so it just shows you hes not a idiot that the media wants you to accept.

also the fact hes going to shake up those comfy people doing nothing in high places is whats got a lot scared. GOOD !

you need people like that for progress.

Soldato
I think you will find that in America the poor are rarely mentioned by politicians or presidents for that matter, instead it is the middle classes that seem to get their attention as they seem to be very hard done by if their speeches are to be believed.

That's because in America people aspire to be middle class rather than stay poor and vote for hand outs

Soldato
A billionaire and now the most powerful man in the world. If he is thick, what does that make you and I? Amoebae?

Well he did start with $40m in the 70s from inheritance which helped a little. New York property has increased 30 fold in value in that time so if all he did was buy property I would guess that he rode a wave rather than steered the boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom