OMG, I live in a country full of stupid people.... (Trump may win)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
and the thread title is partly why Trump and brexit peeps won partly.

Large amounts of disillusioned people voted in something they though (rightly or wrongly) would bring change. You are not going to convince them to vote otherwise by not engaging and just call people idiots and generally being insulting. It will just get people backs up and be less likely to change there opinion and there vote. Sure you got the same the other way round but if you want to be seen as the better option you have to be above all that.

Just my humble opinion.

I don't agree, I can see what your saying but I think it's not because they are stupid, it's because they are exhasuted of people saying vote for people like Clinton (the douche), it's the right thing to do. Then it turns out it's the same **** different day.
They are choosing with their feet, it's only a ugly side effect that the only other option is a **** sandwich.

Soldato
Well you have to give him credit. He has managed to pull off the greatest con job in the history of the world. He convinced a nation he was qualified to be a world leader by being as unqualified as its possible to be, while turning every minority group into scape goats.

This is a great victory for fear, hatred and xenophobia.

Soldato
Anyone would think Clinton is an angel when you see the drama on both here and social media. Deary me, google it. She's as corrupt as it comes.

Soldato
Liberal whine in the morning with some cheese and crackers, tasty.

That's what you get for branding every trump voter a racist, same thing with Brexit. I was on the fence with Brexit until the racist accusations started popping up, so i voted leave just to annoy those liberal idiots, wouldn't be surprised if this has happened here.

Which is pretty much what Scrutinize was saying. Not that it's a bad thing per se.

Man of Honour
I've wanted to say this for a while

You lost get over it.

I will never ever understand comments like this. At the very least it's purile and at worst it's indicative of the mentality of the voting populations. Nurrrr nurrr neh nuuuurrrr nurrrrr!!!

I can't argue with people being sick of the establishment though - they clearly are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom