OMG the horror!

Associate
what-has-been-seen.jpg

Soldato
HAHA another dick mobile.

I reckon he's extremely stupid and all of his footballer mates at city tell him to go and get this stuff done for bant, telling him that it looks awesome, only to rip it out of him when he's not around.

Associate
that such an evil thing to do! poor car! i never have understtod why people waste money with these non performance mods, what is the point? to make it look better would be a terribley vain thing to admit to!

Soldato
he customized a car (not to any sane persons taste) for his missus... all I see in this thread in envy, oh yeah...

enjoy your saxos guys, your idea of customizing is prolly fitting windscreen spoilers from halfords and blue washer LEDs ;)

Why exactly does it show envy? If the people you speak of were posting in this thread I'm pretty sure the replies would be "M8 thatz some wkd custom job y0"

It looks rubbish and he has ruined a perfectly good R8 as well. The guy is a tool.

Soldato
something wrong here apart from the horrible mods to the car, his car £80k her car £250k. im sure theres some type of rule where you dont buy your gf something more expensive than the one you have lol.

R8 standard is a really nice car, Bently as standard is a really classy car. both ruined beyond belief.

also agree, if i was bently or audi i wouldnt have let them customise it lol

StevenG

Man of Honour
Well done Daily Mail! 'WAG girlfriend' indeed.
That's like saying 'PIN number'. Unless the lady is a professional 'WAG' of course.

Professional WAG wanabee is becoming an aspiration for some girls. Personally i find it sickening having experienced such 'types' first hand. Their 'charm' is lost on me.

Back
Top Bottom