One month til Pro evo/Fifa

in fairness to fifa 07, we had a go on it last night and all the pes fanboys did comment that it was very pes like and much improved, and the ps2 version hasnt really been updated like the 360 version will be

as i said earlier, il be getting both

I think the only thing Fifa had going for it was the 2004 version when they included teams down to Div 3, it's a shame the gameplay was appauling.

Ive been waiting 11 months for Pro Evo 6 it looks awesome.

I did waste £50 on RTWC and nearly cried when I qualified for the World Cup and I had to buy another game to actually play in it. I don't think I'll ever buy a Fifa game again because of that.

I'm interested to see what the achievements are like this time around for fifa. Pro Evo's look much more realistic and sort of guarentee people can't just buy it, whip 1000 and sell it on. It looks to me like a longhaul list of achievements which is great.

Fifa may just bring out an easyish 1000 again and guarentee themselves more sales but shorter lifespan?

andybtsn said:
Dude did you complete all the achievments on WC:Germany? The scenario achievement was not easy at all!

I cant do the Aus Vs Sol I can get 3 goals and then Sol just turn into brazil and take it into the corners, nearly launched my pad at the wall.

dannyjo22 said:
I'm interested to see what the achievements are like this time around for fifa. Pro Evo's look much more realistic and sort of guarentee people can't just buy it, whip 1000 and sell it on. It looks to me like a longhaul list of achievements which is great.

Fifa may just bring out an easyish 1000 again and guarentee themselves more sales but shorter lifespan?

Just incase no one knows what the achievments are for pro evo here they are.

Link

Back
Top Bottom