One Night Ultimate OcUK Werewolf - Game 1

Oh also, I do feel vindicated though for my little villager play though - turned my useless role into finding Egon the wolf with the help of Shami's seer role. Just a shame (or is that just as well) he was so convincing though!

Was a good game all round, just a bit of shame we lost some activity.

I was torn between claiming villager and claiming troublemaker, but after Brab claimed troublemaker I let it go on a little bit too long to make a convincing counterclaim. That left me with the villager or insomniac. In hindsight I should have gone with the insomniac, but tbh I didn't fully understand how he worked.

Was a good game all round, just a bit of shame we lost some activity.

I was torn between claiming villager and claiming troublemaker, but after Brab claimed troublemaker I let it go on a little bit too long to make a convincing counterclaim. That left me with the villager or insomniac. In hindsight I should have gone with the insomniac, but tbh I didn't fully understand how he worked.

Insomniac gets to look at their role after everything else has been done. They're the only person who definitely knows their role.

ooh... that might have been fun. Could have caused some mayhem with that :)

Although it probably wouldn't have made any difference as I was convinced Kill and I were the werewolves :p

Brabbinho, why did you continue to claim to be the troublemaker after you'd swapped sides? Does the minion not know who the werewolves are?

Anyway, that was interesting - I felt like I had to offer to step in after seeing how one person missing was having a massive effect on the game.

Brabbinho, why did you continue to claim to be the troublemaker after you'd swapped sides? Does the minion not know who the werewolves are?

Because he didn't know he'd swapped sides. If he admitted he'd started as the Minion and named the Werewolves, you could have been lying about who you swapped. Suddenly he's the Minion and everyone knows where the Werewolves were. At that point it becomes trivial to figure out where they are now, because everyone knows who has been lying.

E: Brabbinho, you should have been told who the Werewolves were. It's an important part of the role.

Unfortunately I sent the emails out via trust and didn't save a copy, so I don't have the exact copy of the email I sent out, but I'm pretty certain that I included the names of the two werewolves in the email.

If not then the entire game has been a fiasco, and I will banish myself from these forums for a week!

Unfortunately I sent the emails out via trust and didn't save a copy, so I don't have the exact copy of the email I sent out, but I'm pretty certain that I included the names of the two werewolves in the email.

If not then the entire game has been a fiasco, and I will banish myself from these forums for a week!

The werewolf emails did.

So, what with the expansion being on Kickstarter and all the rules being known, is Game 2 going to feature some of the new roles? I wouldn't introduce more than a couple of them at a time, but it could be fun.

Back
Top Bottom