**** The Official OnePlus 5 Thread ****

Associate
Bad image processing isn’t about the SoC. Look at the Pixel 2 and Samsung phones using the same chip. It’s down to the camera module they use and the software processing, dream on if you think next year’s is somehow going to have a flagship equivalent IQ camera
To be fair I'm not expecting DSLR quality out of a £450 phone but for those interested I'm just pointing out that Qualcomm mentioned vastly improved imaging thanks to their new SoC. Don't shoot the messenger.

Associate
Has anyone got a syncing issue on their 5T with Google contacts where it isn't syncing all of them?

They are definitely on my account and shows fine on my Pixel XL

Done usual clear data from phone and contacts app to no avail

Associate
It's also similar to what I've always experienced with my OnePlus 3 when taking landscape photos, the left hand side always let's the rest of the photo down - blurriness and also the very top corner with a slightly smudged look (the red car shows this too).

Liam.

Soldato
Has anyone got a syncing issue on their 5T with Google contacts where it isn't syncing all of them?

They are definitely on my account and shows fine on my Pixel XL

Done usual clear data from phone and contacts app to no avail

I had 5 contacts that wouldn't sync properly on my Pixel 2 XL. I noticed that they each had a linked Google+ profile in their contact info, so I removed this and they all synced properly. Pretty weird (and annoying bug)!

Sounds like others are experiencing it though. Hopefully Google will fix soon!

Associate
I'm happy enough with the OP5T camera,most of the time i'm viewing on the phone or on PC and they look fine to me.
You will have to spend considerably more on a pixel,s8 etc to get the best camera phone but it's not worth the extra ££ to me.

Permabanned
Not that impressed with the OP5T camera, maybe it's just me but I'm sure the OP3 took better images.

Camera isn't massively important to me so I can live with it for now, hopefully they will improve the stock camera.

Soldato
Is it actually possible to buy the 5T from O2 without purchasing a tariff as well? Buying Pay-as-you-go seems to insist on taking a tariff too.

Associate
Has anyone claimed their Xbox live voucher (O2 preorder bonus)? I've received the claim code, but they want my email address so wondering if it will be tied to me... as I don't have an Xbox I want to give it to family if possible. Does anyone know?!
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom