OnePlus One.

Caporegime
aliexpress has these in stock too for around £300 for the 64GB version

http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale...id=SB_20140617023755&needQuery=y&isUnitPrice=

get them here.. will take a while to arrive obviously but still.. price is not that much higher! if competitor feel free to kill the link!

already posted that yesterday

if you want the phone it's available probably need to pay duty / import though unless the seller is "smart". i ordered some cctv cameras from aliexpress they retail in the UK for £175 each. I got them for like £65 each from there, and the seller listed the value as below £50 for the full package.

don't know what would happen if they got damaged or stolen in transit however. i suppose that's the price you pay for looking to save as much money as possible.

IMO they should have just launched these on a certain marketplace using their fulfilled service.

Klo

Klo

Soldato
I'm also starting to lose interest, currently have a Galaxy S2 and in dire need of an upgrade.

I don't want anything expensive, and thought this would fit the bill nicely.

Might be time to look somewhere else, was looking at the LG G2 but it doesn't have expandable memory :(

Same, might wait until the Motorola X+1.

Soldato
Whilst there probably legit i dont think i would dare order it from Aliexpress, and i have purchased a few bits from there before.

the LG G3 has really got my attention now, but double the price :(

Soldato
Aliexpress is not legit, they sell fakes.

what are you on about? it's simply a market place for china haah.. :)

my mate and I have bough a lot of phones, aliexpress is a good place for chinese phones that you can't get in uk.. I'm talking oppo, one+1, xiaomi etc..

and those one+1's are legit I'm 300% sure.

Associate
I don't understand the extremely sudden drop in interest in this phone, just 2 months after the release date was announced. I don't agree with their invite system one bit, but I think I remember them saying that it will be available for purchase to the general public by around June/July. Let's just say August for arguments sake. Now tell me what phone is tipped to be released by that time which offers the second fastest Snapdragon SoC on the market, 3100mah battery, 3GB RAM and 64GB storage all for £269 unlocked? The latest flagship released was the G3, and that costs £500 minimum unlocked. The Nexus 5, still touted today as being one of the best bang-for-buck phones available costs £340 for the 32GB version.

My point is that even if this ends up being released in the Autumn, there's hardly anything with flagship specs which can touch this in terms of price-to-performance ratio.

Soldato
I don't understand the extremely sudden drop in interest in this phone, just 2 months after the release date was announced. I don't agree with their invite system one bit, but I think I remember them saying that it will be available for purchase to the general public by around June/July. Let's just say August for arguments sake. Now tell me what phone is tipped to be released by that time which offers the second fastest Snapdragon SoC on the market, 3100mah battery, 3GB RAM and 64GB storage all for £269 unlocked? The latest flagship released was the G3, and that costs £500 minimum unlocked. The Nexus 5, still touted today as being one of the best bang-for-buck phones available costs £340 for the 32GB version.

My point is that even if this ends up being released in the Autumn, there's hardly anything with flagship specs which can touch this in terms of price-to-performance ratio.

It was supposed to be readily available(invites) by the end of may. They also have the yellow patchy screen problem.
1+ keep telling porkies on their forum and changing things, thinking people won't notice.

The Find 7a is a much better phone with little extra cost.

Associate
So how exactly do I go about getting one of these?
1st Rule of OnePlus One.
You dont tell people how to get one(plus one).

Still an odd invite system based on forum posts and such I think. Pretty stupid system to drum up excitement and hype which I think has started to backfire as people are losing interest.

Associate
My main issue is that they omitted band 20 from LTE which is kind of important as this is meant to be a smartphone. Granted, if you're on EE or Three you're sorted (until Three deploys 800MHz) but it's a bit disappointing if you want to keep this phone a few years.

Back
Top Bottom