OnePlus One.

Caporegime
think mine is at the DO with RM
had a card through the door saying rec del parcel

cant be anything else

was looking at the oppo but found its notification led (although awesomely cool) is only blue!

Last edited:
Soldato
I have to say brief impressions re this device...It's the mutts nuts. Anyone looking for a slightly modified stock experience with a speedy feel much like the Nexus 5 with the added bonus of a 5.5 inch screen better camera and awesome battery life look no further than the Oneplus One.

I'm very impressed by this device and for what it brings to the table and the price - yes it's a flagship killer for sure.

Soldato
do you think it feels much bigger than the N5?

It definitely feels bigger than the N5 and ergonomically it does feel like a Z2 but the curved back does go some way in holding the phone. You can hold it with one hand however you need to do the hand juggle to make your way around the phone.

My hands aren't that big more medium in size and I can just about manage the OnePlus One.

Caporegime
It definitely feels bigger than the N5 and ergonomically it does feel like a Z2 but the curved back does go some way in holding the phone. You can hold it with one hand however you need to do the hand juggle to make your way around the phone.

My hands aren't that big more medium in size and I can just about manage the OnePlus One.

I haven't opened mine yet but I am going to.
Concerned what you said about the z2

I found the z2 feels Horrendous. Like really sharp edges. The g3 felt so much nicer

Soldato
I haven't opened mine yet but I am going to.
Concerned what you said about the z2

I found the z2 feels Horrendous. Like really sharp edges. The g3 felt so much nicer

It isn't as bad as the Z2 as that had a flat back and didn't sit too well in the palm of my hands. The Oneplus is better in that regard.

Nothing will beat the G3 as LG have got the ergonomics on that down to a tee.

I can handle the Oneplus quite well considering it's size which isn't bad going.

Caporegime
Well I have it out. And I'm thinking I might have to get rid of it tbh
I just don't think I can get it comfortable in my hand

This is such a shame.
The screen is so much better
The OS is too

I been trying to but can't. I don't think I like the back and the edge is quite sharp.

Soldato

This is such a shame.
The OS is too

I been trying to but can't. I don't think I like the back and the edge is quite sharp.

Im listening ;)

Soldato

This is such a shame.
The OS is too

Give it more time ;)

Associate
Anyone read the news regarding TK TECH NEWS and being offered $5k to remove his video, which explains how to fix the yellow screen issue?
So much drama going on, anyway i ordered from aliexpress on sunday.

Soldato
Aliexpress - what's the deal with the in stock and a preorder prices / difference. Is there a long wait if you go preorder?

Yeah, I was thinking this. Also, whether they take the money out upon ordering or when it has been dispatched/delivered.

Any one know what the price is for the One+One?

UK people seem to pay £269, whereas the dollar price is $349 which is just over £200...

If it's £269, I might just pay extra to get it from alliexpress instead of waiting for an invite, if it was the latter, then I can definitely wait :D

Back
Top Bottom