OnePlus X

Associate
Got an invite this morning for the OnePlus X. I think I registered for an invite for a OnePlus 2 ages ago and kind of forgot about it.

Looks tempting but don't think it's what I really want. It would be a good going out out phone but for work the glass back puts me off. Bound to get cracked :mad:

Don't like their invite system and then when you get an invite (for a phone you expressed no interest in) it is then time limited. Kind of "Hurry up and buy as the clock is ticking and you'll miss out"

Having upgraded to a 5.2" phone a year ago from 4.7" and thinking at the time it's going to be far too big, I'm now reluctant to go smaller :rolleyes:

I may have been tempted for a OnePlus 2 but never had an invite. Presume that is still invite only?

Associate
Are the OnePlus shipping times the time it takes for them to ship the product out to you or the amount of time it will take for the product to arrive, once it has shipped?

The OnePlus X is express shipping only at £9.99 (a bit cheeky)

Express Shipping: 7-13 business days
5-10 day handling
2-3 day shipping

In My Orders panel, when Processing turns to Shipped, it will take 2-3 days to arrive.

Associate
]You will receive a tracking number by email once your package ships. Orders are normally processed within 5-10 business days, excluding shipping time.

To me this seems rather bad form having charged me £9.99 for Express Delivery, tempted to put in a paypal complaint.

Soldato
To me this seems rather bad form having charged me £9.99 for Express Delivery, tempted to put in a paypal complaint.

Did you not get the email along with your invite explaining the delivery timelines?

To be fair, the delivery is express, but the processing isn't :p

Associate
The OnePlus One/2 came with pre-installed screen protectors. Will the same be true for the X?

I believe it comes with a pre-installed screen protector underneath the 'never settle' plastic. Had a text from DHL this morning saying that mine had been shipped. Coming from China, which explains the 'express' shipping price.

Back
Top Bottom