OnePlus X

Associate
Got a text from DHL this morning phone on the way to Heathrow! I ordered it on the 5th November at 3pm seems like I should have it on Monday, actually pretty good service, clearly they 5-10 days for dispatch is a lie.

Soldato
I have to say for those moaning about the invite system, it really wasn't a problem for me, in fact a pretty normal sequence of events :

1. Register interest in new product
2. Get email to say product is ready to order, order product without any issue.

Associate
I have to say for those moaning about the invite system, it really wasn't a problem for me, in fact a pretty normal sequence of events :

Same, signed up a few days ago just to see how long it takes.. got my code yesterday.

Hmm to buy or not to buy.. I could also go down to the pop up store and pick one up today.

Associate
Be aware that the software update it try's to install when you first get it, disables the sd card so it no longer works. Apparently they are looking in to it.

Apart from that, it appears a really nice phone for the money. The screen is great.

Caporegime

The X appears to have had far more invites available at launch than either the 1 or 2 did.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Be aware that the software update it try's to install when you first get it, disables the sd card so it no longer works. Apparently they are looking in to it.

Apart from that, it appears a really nice phone for the money. The screen is great.

Thanks for the info. I'll just not get the OTA til they fix it.

Associate

The X appears to have had far more invites available at launch than either the 1 or 2 did.

It is good to hear they have got better with the invite system. I may have to give it a proper look over and get one. :)

Back
Top Bottom