Online Football Manager

Associate
OP
And the season comes to an end with Macca just stealing the title, still the cup final to be played; Liverpool vs. Arsenal.

Season 2 will be starting in two days, if anyone is interested who never took part in our first season let me know :)

Soldato
come on liverpool for the cup final!

How are we all going to take our teams for season 2? or are we back to first come first served, because you only get 2 options of club dont you, how do you make sure its the one you have been allocated?

Soldato
a full account is well worth it, im preferring this to FM.

think my super duper league is still running, just im not in it no more as i realised loads of tactical stuff too late so started a spanish league (which is full).

im gonna start a SERIE A league next and be Inter!

Suspended
Speak to Macca about joining a league.

Are one is now about to finish, and were doing the premiership again.

Some teams are taken already but im sure there is space left. :)

Associate
OP
[ASSE]Hinchy said:
Well I've registered and I've looked for the Super Duper League because it had the best name but couldn't find it :( I figured the other one was full.

Don't have the energy to start my own though :p
Wait for two days and you can join ours. Our league is mainly made up of OcUK people, it was a good laugh last season, i'm sure everyones looking forward to next season.

Yes you can make your own league if you pay, but i've made a league so we can all play together :)

The league is called Overclockers UK - i'll get a link to join it, hey you can even join it now so you're in the league for season 2 as there is some spaces.

For season two you will still be in the league - I THINK - you pick the team you chose already. People not from OcUK will be kicked from our league.

Associate
OP
[ASSE]Hinchy said:
OK thanks.

I finally worked out how to sort things out.

I'm Hinchyoooo and have just taken over at Middlesborough to find out that Riggot, Mendieta, Rochembach, Viduka.... all gone :p
Don't worry, the seasons over. Just the cup final to play and the new season will be starting. Take a look at the forums :)

Associate
OP
VACANT TEAMS:

Aston Villa
Charlton Athletic
Everton
Fulham
Reading
Sheffield United
Wigan Athletic

We need David Newton, Matt Colby and Hinchy to pick their team for the upcoming season. I can then add you onto the list for who's managing which team next season so there is no confusion.

Associate
OP
[ASSE]Hinchy said:
I'm already manager of Middlesborough I thought :confused:
Season 1 is still ending, read above for season 2 teams available. Make your choice and post on here or the ofm forum for our league.

Permabanned
Macca said:
VACANT TEAMS:

Aston Villa
Charlton Athletic
Everton
Fulham
Reading
Sheffield United
Wigan Athletic

We need David Newton, Matt Colby and Hinchy to pick their team for the upcoming season. I can then add you onto the list for who's managing which team next season so there is no confusion.

Can I be Wigan

Associate
OP
B@Th*nG said:
i'll be fulham, again :/ if not then villa or everton

B@Th*nG
I've been asking weeks ago for people to put two choices they would want, any two teams then we would work out who gets who. But now i've done all that i'm afraid you need to take who's left i'm afraid:/

You want to be Fulham 100%? If so i'll add you to the list.

You should check the leagues forums and talk there more :p

Back
Top Bottom