Online Forum People and Their Peculiarities

Caporegime
Ive been on 2 boating holidays on the broads. We always got as far as Great Yarmouth and then turned around because my dad got scared of going through a potential big scary area.
He crashed the boat into a sailing thing 1 year, did a real number on their boat completely crushed it... Nothing came of it...
lol I thought it was funny at the time. a family of clueless fat Essex idiots wrecking some guys nice cared for yacht.

We were into fishing so that was really the beauty of a boating holiday. Wherever you stopped for the evening, grab your rod double white maggot on a size 16 hook and off you go.
Plenty of eels sadly, i hate eels.
cruising along the yare at 3 or 4 knots enjoying the view.
My dog tried to jump to the shore once and fell in the water, my mum was really panicking, lol i thought it was really funny at the time.
I can never really remember eating dinner on the boat, my mum was, still is infect, a terrible cook, i guess she made something for us, no idea.

had tacos for dinner today whilst watching Rebel Moon part 1.... Thats a really **** film. I feel sad when people produce garbage like that.
I really hope that Amazon dont mess up the Warhammer 40k stuff. Maybe they should just do it in really good CGI? I mean its doable now...

Last edited:
Soldato
Ive been on 2 boating holidays on the broads. We always got as far as Great Yarmouth and then turned around because my dad got scared of going through a potential big scary area.
He crashed the boat into a sailing thing 1 year, did a real number on their boat completely crushed it... Nothing came of it...
lol I thought it was funny at the time. a family of clueless fat Essex idiots wrecking some guys nice cared for yacht.

We were into fishing so that was really the beauty of a boating holiday. Wherever you stopped for the evening, grab your rod double white maggot on a size 16 hook and off you go.
My dog tried to jump to the shore once and fell in the water, my mum was really panicking, lol i thought it was really funny at the time.
I can never really remember eating dinner on the boat, my mum was, still is infect, a terrible cook, i guess she made something for us, no idea.

had tacos for dinner today whilst watching Rebel Moon part 1.... Thats a really **** film. I feel sad when people produce garbage like that.
I really hope that Amazon dont mess up the Warhammer 40k stuff. Maybe they should just do it in really good CGI? I mean its doable now...

Thinking the same, invincible is a success using animation, I'm sure they could do the same, I just don't know how you do 40k live action with the scope and scale of it all.

Nail biting.

Caporegime
OP

Rebel Moon really wasnt that bad to be fair. Ive seen far worse.

Soldato

Really? I've only just seen the trailer for Rebel Moon and thought it looked worth a watch?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Really? I've only just seen the trailer for Rebel Moon and thought it looked worth a watch?
#if it had been made 25 years ago or whatever its said he had pitched the idea then it might not come across so awfully cliche and "stupid"
There's scraps of world building and what you get looks more interesting than the main story we've seen 50x before.
Most characters are 1 dimensional cliches.
my advice go watch Battle beyond the stars...

Last edited:
Man of Honour
About half the time I find this is people who don't want a certain topic discussed seemingly with some kind of mentality that if it isn't talked about it isn't real... and/or want counter-arguments to their position on it buried.

Associate
For me, care level is -1.

I feel if you get that deeply annoyed on the internet, then you're probably also weird and or difficult to converse with in real life too and are projecting that badly to other weirdos.

Commissario
One of the most interesting "phenomena" that I always come across on many forums is internet people getting extremely ***** about threads going off on slight tangents for a bit/a couple of people discussing something kind of related but not truly "on topic".
Some forums are really strict about this. We’re fairly easy going unless someone tries to introduce Brexit or immigration when it’s really nothing to do with the original subject. But Chris isn’t here any more so it’s less of an issue now.

Many topics drift off topic and generally we’ll let them go a certain way before using a reminder or if it’s not detrimental then nothing gets said at all. It’s just like a conversation in a pub, you can start talking about the state of the roads and half an hour later, the conversation has moved to the quality of juniper bushes in the local park or how Sharon Osborne has gone too far with the weight loss.

Forum threads are ever-evolving things.

Back
Top Bottom