Only MAJOR overclockers need apply - survey!

Permabanned
Kesnel said:
Right on! :D

Nice to see two of the top three A64s being from Welshmen. I feel all patriotic now. :)

hehe
i have another to add, san diego at 3.2ghz, gaming stable, dont think 24 hour prime though. Gotta tweak it bit for that methinks. 2gb ram is maxing out my mem controller it think, can boot into windows at 3.3 and suicide at 3.45.
I'll get a few screens etc once i kno what the max stable is.
can have a max stable and a suicide shot on the table then :p. just like my venice.

EDIT : same stepping as you kesnel. Plus why dont you put the ram ona lower divider, the chip will probably clock a lot highher then, you mem controller is topping out before the chip is.

Tom

Last edited:
Associate
In otherwords a leak lol I be back with my M-XP to Take the top spot soon on that table. New water tower nearly finished, 5 foot tall, 125mm thickness, destroys the last one by a huge margin (in testing atm).

Associate
welshtom said:
EDIT : same stepping as you kesnel. Plus why dont you put the ram ona lower divider, the chip will probably clock a lot highher then, you mem controller is topping out before the chip is.

Tom

I've decided to make a move away from TCCD, so I'll be running a divider rather than 1:1 when I get home in a break from uni and am back with my rig. :)

Picked up a pair of Redlines. :cool:

Soldato
Dont know whether this counts but....

xeon300.JPG

Dual 2Ghz 512/533 Xeon's @ 3Ghz - 200Fsb Chipset @ 1.6v Memory @ 2.6v Air Cooling

Not quite stable yet but getting there.

Last edited:
Associate
Marvt74 said:
Its just occured to me i never got my top result up
Not bad for an old winny

Marvt74-9x353j.JPG

er... please tell me thats on phase change! :eek:

damnit, now I have 2nd fastest winnie on the table :p

/me wonders if he should try uber suicide attempt at regaining 1st place :D

Associate
you know you wanna

i have decent clocking chips kicking about my house now with no motheboard!

have a banias celeron m

a unknown celeron which is 478 1.5ghz 256kb, should be good for 2.3+

getting a 754 sempy, praying for 3ghz on a dfi (which i also need lol)

sweet clocks guys (tom, you shouldn't be allowed to own 2 chips in a row that good! :eek: )

Back
Top Bottom