Open world co-op survival game suggestions please!

Soldato
Not saying steam reviews are the be all and end all, but the beta only got Mixed reviews, 50% were positive. I'd normally steer well clear of games that low.

Can only see the cached page now..

Yeah, its just the usual idiots. The game was a public beta to stress servers, hence massive server issues and ping problems.

Regardless i'm buying it on the 26th, its a very good game.

Here is a video of the developers latest livestream.

Soldato
I think its on offer a lot but its a bargain at that price. When I bought it I couldn't find a deal anywhere and think I paid around £15, but at 300 hours I definitely got my moneys worth.

If you do buy it and have any questions feel free to ask as I have played the latest build to death recently. The game doesn't do a great job of explaining anything for new players, so it can be a steep learning curve.

Soldato
Is this any good as a single player survival game?
Yep, works very well in single player. I play it both single player and coop with a few friends and actually prefer sp as I can build what I like without having to make a shared base and share all the gathered building materials.

In sp I lengthen the days from 50 mins to 60 and lengthen the daylight hours to 18, to give myself a bit of extra time before the 7th day hordes. You can also tailor the difficulty and how many z's will spawn on horde night if you find it too hard/easy.

Back
Top Bottom