• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Ordered my New Setup!

Associate
@smogsy - is that the in-game benchmark? I was hoping for the standalone version so I can compare the results to my own and others in that thread! Just trying to work out whether Threadripper is an upgrade I would benefit from, or whether I am best off going for something more mainstream....

Ta :)

Soldato
OP
@smogsy - is that the in-game benchmark? I was hoping for the standalone version so I can compare the results to my own and others in that thread! Just trying to work out whether Threadripper is an upgrade I would benefit from, or whether I am best off going for something more mainstream....

Ta :)
i maybe able to help you once my games have finished downloading. got a few more download... shadow of war is a monster at 120Gb

Soldato
OP
So I got it under control in happy with
Full load 60C
High boost burst 62C
Average gaming/codingtemp 36c -52c

-0.0450v offset of auto voltage

Gaming voltage is 1.244v -1.312v @ 3,999.99ghz
Gaming boosts to 4.3ghz atvtimes
Full load voltage is 1.012v @ 3,7.999.99ghz

Case fans are @40% max AIO is 60% at max (65c)

Associate
Full load voltage is 1.012v @ 3,7.999.99ghz
motherofgod.jpg

Soldato
both my teamgroup 1tb are nearly added a old 860 Pro 1TB which will be full soon. so need a bunch of nvme drives any thoughts (just for steam)

A bunch, How many is a bunch? Not forgetting you can get single drives up to 4TB these days, not that you'd want them at the eye watering prices they are. Also NAND prices will probably be down around another 30+ % in the next 3-6 months, so don't go too overboard if you can add more later. :)

Back
Top Bottom