**** Original Starcraft 2 Thread ****

Permabanned
Just got booted from a 2v2 ladder match I was winning. guys were pretty crap and I delt with both waves of their attacks then as both their armies die, my dts kill the expos, I double expand and both of us advance on their base I get booted from the game 'Desync error' into a blank scorescreen. On google it says this is a hack of some kind, anyone had it before?

It's a hack but I'm not sure if there's any way to come across it without fouplay.

Meh kids taking 2v2s seriously XD

Permabanned
Well SC2 took one step closer to dying today.

Slayers disbands with a huge load of drama.

Multiple pros have stated they feel that HotS is a terrible expansion and Blizzard are clueless. One of them went as far to say that he thinks the scene will be dead before LotV (The next expansion)

Permabanned
I agree. The games I've been watching on Husky's channel the new units look terrible and unbalanced. dunno why the pros cant stick with WoL then, since they played Sc1 for years.

It's not the same as BW was SC1s expansion.

No pros will stick with WoL when HotS releases because you have to gain permission to use SC2 for any tournaments and I bet you they won't approve any WoL tournaments.

I personally feel as of late that the esports scene for SC2 will die out. It's so full of drama, idiots and it's just based on a terrible system that will never allow it to grow.

Soldato
agreed, feeling it will die out soon also, 3 players have already gone to LoL, don't see SC2 growing anymore unless they change or go F2P tbh.

Permabanned
agreed, feeling it will die out soon also, 3 players have already gone to LoL, don't see SC2 growing anymore unless they change or go F2P tbh.

There's been way more than 3 players that have gone to LoL. I believe FruitDealer (TEH BEST ZERG EVA) went to LoL I think.

I don't think Blizz will go F2P and I really don't think that'd help anyhow. I think they need to stop trying to cater to everyone which is what they're doing. Many games over the years have focused on the competitive scene and have been great cos of it (BW, CS, WC3) and this kind of stuff didn't happen to them.

Soldato
yeah i guess, but f2p would help grow the game and get more interested which is a good thing, they only need to make the multi f2p, make customs/arcade/sp so you need to buy, and yeah i know more than 3 have gone to LoL, but i meant today :p

Permabanned
yeah i guess, but f2p would help grow the game and get more interested which is a good thing, they only need to make the multi f2p, make customs/arcade/sp so you need to buy, and yeah i know more than 3 have gone to LoL, but i meant today :p

I disagree.

I don't think making the multiplayer free will help anything. IMO it's Blizzard with balance and tournament holders that need to change things.

The biggest problem is there's too many people holding tournaments, pumping out media and everyone wants to get in on it (Because it seems easy when it's not) and there just aren't enough people following the scene to support all these different companies. None of these kids want to pay for anything.
The owner of FXO mentioned that he think that they should start charging something measly like $1 everytime you want to watch a stream to improve revenue, I don't think it'd work though.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Slayers was guaranteed to disband months ago, and there are knees jerking so hard in the community the NHS is going to need to replace thousands.

SC2 isn't dying, it's stagnated and is going to need big change but dying is a complete over reaction.

That said my favourite picture re. Slayers introducing hellions to the west at Anaheim I think it was

tumblr_lpwc6v2WMe1qclpsxo1_500.jpg

Permabanned
Slayers was guaranteed to disband months ago, and there are knees jerking so hard in the community the NHS is going to need to replace thousands.

SC2 isn't dying, it's stagnated and is going to need big change but dying is a complete over reaction.

That said my favourite picture re. Slayers introducing hellions to the west at Anaheim I think it was

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpwc6v2WMe1qclpsxo1_500.jp][/QUOTE]

I said it took one more step to dying. Learn to read Purdy!

I do think its no going to be here in a few years. Too many idiots as community figures and too much herp from Blizz.

Soldato
I said it took one more step to dying. Learn to read Purdy!

I do think its no going to be here in a few years. Too many idiots as community figures and too much herp from Blizz.

maybe he was talking to me? I said it could die soon :p And yeah, I really don't think it'll last longer than BW or even close.

Permabanned
2:30 till GSL SEASON 4 FINALS!!!

LG-IM.MVP vs Startale Life

Will MVP win his fifth Code S?

Will Life complete his Royal Road Run?!

And Life becomes the first Royal Roader.

Can't believe MVP didn't win, he played so well in all those games. It's so stupid how Zergs production works.

Back
Top Bottom