*** OS X Mavericks ***

Associate
Next one must be GM! :D

Can't be far off, based on DP8.

It's been rock solid on my MBA and it's even letting some godawful apps I've got to run that require Java (previous DPs wouldn't)!

Not gonna bother with the iMac until GM though, as I don't want that disrupted at all.... definitely a daily driver on the MBA though, without question or exception.

Soldato
Thought I would prefer Mavericks because of what they have done with the multi monitor support... I'm not sure though.

I can't seem to get my Vmware fusion to expand across both screens now though.
I can have my laptop screen and a monitor. Laptop is full screen Safari for example and monitor is full screen Fusion, I then can 4 swinger swipe on my monitor back and forth between Fusion and another Mac screen.

I'm finding it to be a bit slower, especially when loading the lauchpad, this is very slow.
Strange few issues as well I'm having such as not being able to click at the top of the screen, the menu bar or whatever it is called.

Kind of regret upgrading, if I can get Fusion back on both screens I'll be much happier again!

Man of Honour
I seem to have issues with App Store. It has downloaded all of the iWork and iLife stuff, updated it all and seems to work fine. However, each time I load up App Store it seems to want to start downloading all the same programs for a second time, or updates. Am I missing something here?

Back
Top Bottom