ouch! silly drivers!

Associate
Good god mate, think you need to change your sig to a upside down face :( This sort of thing always lurks in my head but meh

Caporegime
theyll have special jigs to align the frame so i wouldnt worry about riding if its been repaired ect,idk if it would be on your insurance as a cat write off? might affect resale value?

for all the scratched panels tank ect they would probably respray rather than replace for new,you wont be able to tell the repair though

Associate
OP
theyll have special jigs to align the frame so i wouldnt worry about riding if its been repaired ect,idk if it would be on your insurance as a cat write off? might affect resale value?

for all the scratched panels tank ect they would probably respray rather than replace for new,you wont be able to tell the repair though

yeh suppose according to the man from BLD they dont repair or respray they just replace them.

Soldato

I would, as the frame will be significantly weaker being as it will now of been bent twice.

Associate
OP
Well BLD phone and said it is repairable but said "the swing arm and frame is bent about 1inch or so but we can bend that back and it shouldn't effect the strength of the bike" i replied "sorry.... but I am not going back on a bike where the frame and swing arm is bodeged back into shape you will ever replace them or write it off" he replied "well that would cost about £1300 and take a lot of our man hours to fit" really pi*sed off now!

Last edited:
Associate
OP
finally after a whole month the bike has been deemed a write off and only a cat D ;) getting it back and £3800 my mates dad owns a bike shop and reckons he can have it good as new for less than £1000 and in about 2 weeks :) (will finally be back on the road again!)

Soldato
finally after a whole month the bike has been deemed a write off and only a cat D ;) getting it back and £3800 my mates dad owns a bike shop and reckons he can have it good as new for less than £1000 and in about 2 weeks :) (will finally be back on the road again!)

Winner, hopefully you'll catch the end of summer then!

Back
Top Bottom