Overclockers UK New Website Launch! Queries Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
You're looking at a different website, that's why.

The 'new' site is on store.overclockers.co.uk, the old one is on overclockers.co.uk.

It was @Gibbo who posted the link in the Crucial deal thread, perhaps he can shed some light on whether it's meant to be public yet?

damn, you're right. new website is still sucks

OcUK Staff
Hey Guys

This thread has just been brought to my attention so thanks for all the feedback on this.

We do have an official announcement on the new site and how to report issues which will be fed back to our dev team to resolve.

You can see the details on this link but I will also copy it into the forums for you to read too:

https://store.overclockers.co.uk/new-website?

EXCITING CHANGES ARE COMING TO OVERCLOCKERS UK
Over the past few months, we have been working hard to upgrade our website. We are extremely happy with the new look and hope you folks are too.

Although we have gone through extensive testing for the new website, real-world checks are essential before going fully operational. If you have been randomly selected to use the new website, we hope you enjoy the experience. In the meantime, why not get your account ready and explore what the new site has to offer?

GET STARTED
We have set up this page with all the info you need for browsing our new site. With existing accounts, we will need you to reset your password. For all users, new and old, we would like to know of issues that you may experience. Here’s a little more info on the hows and whys.

RESET YOUR PASSWORD
As we are moving to an entirely different e-commerce platform, we are unable to transfer your encrypted password. This is why we require a password reset before you can regain access to your account. The first time you log in, you will be prompted to change your password. All you have to do is follow the on-screen instructions.

ACCOUNT CREDITS AND GIFT CARDS
During the transition period, the new web store cannot currently take gift cards or existing credit as a method of payment. If you have account credit, once we have officially transferred to the new website, you will receive a final email detailing your remaining balance. This will automatically be converted into a gift card code that can be used at the checkout, as a part or full payment.

REPORTING A BUG
As the website is still hot off the press, you may find the odd bug. We humbly ask that you report any bugs you encounter so that we can work on fixing those errors. To report any bugs, click the tab in the bottom right of your screen (see image) and follow the instructions. Thank you!

ocuk_bug_report.png

OVERCLOCKERS UK’S NEW HOME
We hope you like the new website and enjoy your time there. Any and all feedback is appreciated.

The Overclockers Team

Thanks everyone

Bailey

Soldato
The logo at the top of the forum still links to the old store and Google searches also point towards the old store too.
Although we have gone through extensive testing for the new website, real-world checks are essential before going fully operational. If you have been randomly selected to use the new website, we hope you enjoy the experience.
Presumably intentionally? Doesn't sound like it's intended to be live for all users yet.

Soldato
OP
I've been ordering through the new website, i noticed the new website uses a different order number usually starting with ST where the old ones start with OC.

Some of the problems i've found i've sent through the report tab.

Soldato
Just clicked Overclockers at top of page and looked for mice and controllers.

Looked like Dunelm showing cuddly toys - The wife should like it.

Can't you buy a ordinary mouse anymore.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom