Overclockers UK - the past, present and future

Commissario
Nicely done *shakes hand*

Mark, I've known you now for what feels like forever and I'd like to wish you all the best for your retirement.

Did you get a gold watch? :)

_ST

_ST

Associate
Congrats on the sale. Overclockers has always been a fantastic company well done :)

I am glad to see the forums and staff are staying on. Wouldnt want it to change too much around here.

Soldato
Congrats Mark, that's a well deserved pay off :)

Enjoy your reward.

Congrats to Nath as well :) Well maybe :p

I'm glad they won't be changing too much, and I hope you enjoy your retirement :)

Out of interest is the only real change going to be that they're name is now listed as 'owners', so they're kind of outside investors, or are they also taking over day to day running of the company?

Edit: Presuming as they now own OcUK, we're allowed to talk about them despite the fact they ship to the UK and are therefore competitors... Just browsed their range of cases and case accessories. It's absolutely incredible! If they can bring that number of accessories and the such like to OcUK I'll be in heaven...

kd

Last edited:
Soldato
Have fun with your retirement, I really do hope that whatever else may or may not change, that the forums remain as they are, ruddy great :) ...we all know that whatever is said now, will not necessarily stick, so lets hope this great community doesn't see any meddling.

So is OcUK going to start selling a decent selection of German beer and sausages then ? ...I don't mean the stuff you can buy in Tesco, I mean the really good stuff we don't get here as a rule :D ...I love Bratwurst and a good weat beer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom