Overclockers UK - the past, present and future

OcUK Staff
Mark

A job well done, now just don't spend it all at once. :D

The future is very bright and very exciting. OcUK is not changing in any way, same company, same staff, were now just looking to expand and improve on the great job were already doing.

Mark AKA Spie, built the company and forums from the ground up, the result is now a multi-million pound company and after 10+yrs of hard work Mark has taken his investment and now its down to the myself, Dave, plus the OcUK staff and the MD's of the Caseking to take OcUK onto the next level which will not effect customers in anyway, apart from things only getting better. :)

Once again congrats Mark. :)

Soldato
Just posting in this thread so I can say I did, feels like a big moment in the forums history I hope it's just the start of another great chapter like those that have gone before.

Like I said in the other thread congrats Spie and family, you've grown a business and knew when to get out and enjoy the spoils of your labour have a good time and don't forget to drop back occasionally and let us know what you've been up to.

Man of Honour
Congratulations Spie, now you need to immediately go out and get a T-shirt with "I used to own OCUK, but then I took an arrow to the knee" on it :)

Associate
Congratulations, I look forward to seeing some of the benefits Caseking may bring to OC and am also glad to hear they won't be changing what is so loved about this site.

Soldato
Mark

A job well done, now just don't spend it all at once. :D

The future is very bright and very exciting. OcUK is not changing in any way, same company, same staff, were now just looking to expand and improve on the great job were already doing.

Mark AKA Spie, built the company and forums from the ground up, the result is now a multi-million pound company and after 10+yrs of hard work Mark has taken his investment and now its down to the myself, Dave, plus the OcUK staff and the MD's of the Caseking to take OcUK onto the next level which will not effect customers in anyway, apart from things only getting better. :)

Once again congrats Mark. :)

Don't think one can add anything more other than :)

Cheers OcUK and to Mr Proudfoot again. And to everyone else who has been involved with the company for the past decade.

So, seriously, Mark, are ALL the drinks on you tonight? :D

Back
Top Bottom