Overwatch

i honestly dont think ill bother (if selected) for a 2 day test. They have confirmed access will be removed after the weekend and i can only see me being a salty boy after 2 days so ill give it a miss hoping to get a proper invite at some stage

I've pumped hundreds into blizzard games, so I think I'm not asking too much for a chance to play this :(

Hit me up blizzard, it's not my fault I'm not a sellout twitch streamer

Couple of hundred in Hearthstone, couple of hundred in Heroes of the Storm, all but the latest expansion of Starcraft and the tight fisted gits won't give me beta.

Crap.

You and tens of millions of others...

Anyone give this a go at the weekend?

Got a key and played a lot on saturday and found it pretty fun, obviously its still in beta so balancing could be a slight bit better (monkey tank electric gun seems stupidly powerfull for a tank..).

No real complaints though, loved playing as Mercy (usually play a healer in mmo's) and whenever we had a decent tank we were un-stoppable lol.

Been playing, it's awesome, obviously balancing still needs to be done but looks really promising, servers were nice and stable, didn't have any connection issues etc.

What's the likelihood for this game to turn f2p a couple months after it's release? To me it looks like they'll be cashing in on micro-transactions with the skins...

I think the maps could be a bit longer, games seem to last 10minutes ish but I think they could add another objective onto some of them.

Yeah, I'm guessing they will add different game modes in time though, it's quite nice that the games only last 10 or so minutes, means people can jump in for a quickie.

I put a lot of hours into TF2 (albeit mostly on 360 - preferred it to PC for some reason), and have been getting more an more interested in Overwatch. Sounds great. Hope they add a CTF mode, as that's my bread and butter.

If I'm honest, be very surprised if CTF was introduced, it doesn't really exist in TF2 these days (apart from Turbine).

The game itself has already created a sort of "must have classes" to win aka. meta, if you go against those you will quickly lose.

Hopefully they can make some changes and make it a little bit more varied (as they originally planned).

If I'm honest, be very surprised if CTF was introduced, it doesn't really exist in TF2 these days (apart from Turbine).

The game itself has already created a sort of "must have classes" to win aka. meta, if you go against those you will quickly lose.

Hopefully they can make some changes and make it a little bit more varied (as they originally planned).

I think that's why I liked TF2 on 360 more - just liked to play 2fort most of the time. Also, don't care about hats.

I'd heard elsewhere that CTF was unlikely to "work" for Overwatch, but figured they'd need to add some modes so could go for it anyway.

Really dislike these exclusive betas Blizzard does. Makes me not want to buy into the game when people have been playing for months already, especially being a competitive player

Really dislike these exclusive betas Blizzard does. Makes me not want to buy into the game when people have been playing for months already, especially being a competitive player

I remember feeling the same way about the Hearthstone beta. Waited for days but luckily I won a few keys from Twitter giveaways and game them to friends.

Back
Top Bottom