Overwatch

Associate
Hooray for DM. Yes it isn't balanced like a proper DM game, some chars are more OP than others, but it means I never have to dive into the shitefest that is Quick Play again. Won't solve the problem of people playing comp and not caring about winning but hopefully the recent blizzard posts on the reporting system will help with that.

Soldato
DM is pretty fun, really did highlight my fps playing shortcomings though. I'll never win a match :pThere's always a GM player on Tracer or Mcree dominating but I just try to do as well as I can.

The Mercy change is good, too many people just POTG hunt with her, totally vanish when they get their Q and poorly execute a rez.

Last edited:
I haz 4090!
Don
Yeah they need to change it so that whoever did the most damage gets the kill, instead of it being the last hit. I'm an assist master too! Got my first win with Genji last night though.

Soldato
Deathmatch seems alright, a fun way to warm up for sure, although taking it as a game mode in its own right I feel like the heroes with self heal or abilities giving them tons of sustain end up being the only really viable choices (if you want to win)... I don't think there's much they can do about that really but just an observation. It's not so bad in the Team Deathmatch because there's more of a chance that you can work with your team to take out any particularly sticky enemies

Soldato
DM is pretty fun, really did highlight my fps playing shortcomings though. I'll never win a match :pThere's always a GM player on Tracer or Mcree dominating but I just try to do as well as I can.

The Mercy change is good, too many people just POTG hunt with her, totally vanish when they get their Q and poorly execute a rez.

Seems to be placing me in more winnable matches now, came 2nd/3rd a lot last night! Good fun.

Soldato
First 2 games, 2 losses... It's repeating again, I was playing damn well as well. I just can't seem to get into a decent game anymore!!! Always paired with absolutely knobs.

Soldato
DM is good fun - QP will die a death I think as there is really very little point to it now DM is here.

I disagree, DM\TDM are completely different to objective based gameplay. I like each mode for different reasons. Would be good If I could queue and it would put me in random game types all the time I.E Random Heroes into TDM into Capture the point.

Last edited:
I haz 4090!
Don
5 wins, 5 losses, 1876, still stuck in the crap rank like last season. I was hoping to get around 2800! Season 3 was my best season by far.

What SR did you finish last season? The placement matches aren't a full reset. You'll rarely move +- 200SR of where you finished the previous season.

If you want to climb, just get good with Symm. A half decent Symm can carry so hard up to high plat.

Back
Top Bottom