Overwatch

maj

maj

Soldato
Tried Dealthmatch last night. Not enough health packs and the self-heal heroes just dominate. Even played against a Pharmercy in one TDM game I played.

Soldato
Even played against a Pharmercy in one TDM game I played.

You say that like you wouldn't expect to see it? A team game where they played as a team?

I've also been in many DM games were a Junkrat, McCree or Genji has won. I think it's more about explosive damage to take people down. Dying is only a slight inconvenience really.

Soldato
You say that like you wouldn't expect to see it? A team game where they played as a team?

I've also been in many DM games were a Junkrat, McCree or Genji has won. I think it's more about explosive damage to take people down. Dying is only a slight inconvenience really.

I've found those that win are hero's that have high burst damage. I never seem to get the finishing blow and someone always steels my kills which is annoying :p (I still "win" just not top). On the flip side though I also quite like playing sombra and finishing off low hp heros. Also hacking health packs induces a lot of rage in chat :p

Soldato
Yeah, that's what I mean. I came second yesterday by one kill, when twice while trying to get the last kill, I'd worn someone down to 10% and then someone else nips in for the kill while I'm reloading! :(

maj

maj

Soldato

It's hard to counter but its part of the game. Wasn't saying it shouldn't be allowed. That's it.

Soldato
Tried Dealthmatch last night. Not enough health packs and the self-heal heroes just dominate. Even played against a Pharmercy in one TDM game I played.

Those with the best aim and individual play dominate with hit scan characters unlike in normal play where you're actually reliant on rng due to needing a team.

I saw an iddqd players stream the other night where known dps players were forced to tank by what can only be described as a troll team. This is at 4500 sr. It's the most annoying thing about the game. A classic you get at gold/plat is 5 picks already with a widow and the 6th goes hanzo when you don't have a tank or healer.

Soldato
Doom got nerfed to the point of broken lol

I switched to him at the end of a match that we were winning 3-1 and every time I went to punch someone I would go straight through them, I think I only got 1 punch to hit out of about 15 attempts and we ended up losing 4-3.

I did complain on the forum and from what people have said they already fixed him on ptr.

Soldato
I got my comp points from last season spent them all on doomfist gold weapon used him for 4 mins and haven't touched him again.

Wish I spent the points on Junkrat weapon now, I been using him today and he nice to use now with the extra motility and damage.

Soldato
Anyone know how to stop my game switching to desktop?

Sometimes it's steam popup sometimes it's windows update and every now and again it does it for no reason, I try to close steam before playing now which helps but is there a real solution?

Soldato
I've been terrible at FPS games for a good solid 12 months after giving up Dota, Overwatch primarily being my main game now.

However, I've reduced my cursor speed from 20 odd to 8-9 and holy **** I'm doing much better!

Associate
they need to do something about punishing Dc's! I just lost connection for about 3 seconds during team picks, I rejoin and and get a ban with SR loss...

Soldato
20 odd?! Not surprised your aim was all over the place :p I'm on 4 but I have a very large mouse mat.

I'm considering it lower for ultimate finesse!

However I go between 2 razer transfer and they're both completely different dpi, so I have to lower one to suit my old one.

Really tempted by the Razer Diamondback as I loved that mouse.

Back
Top Bottom