Overwatch

Soldato
a month without a single post - Think that pretty much sums up the game at the moment.....

I reinstalled it 3 days ago......just uninstalled it again. Nothings changed for me.....no fun in it, abuse everywhere, can't keep a group together for more than a single game, insta lock dps every match.

Such a shame but it's a mess - the new maps are awful - just horrible to play......

I don't know what the answer is to sort it - all these balance changes etc are not the issues - horrible community, reports mean nothing, game just feels still like you can play out of your skin and you can't/don't affect the outcome at all. No matter how well you play (at my limited level/skill) - it makes no difference at all.

Soldato
Good to see rampant greed is alive and well over at Blizz... Not content making a fortune off of people buying alt-accounts to try and overcome or exploit the SR system they made that is so broken it practically forces you to buy extra accounts... they've now decided they want to try and squeeze the fans a bit harder by releasing a completely un-necessary sequel rather than continue to support the original game any longer...

gg ez I guess

Stu

Stu

Soldato
I'm still playing regularly and enjoying it... got in with a group that often make a balanced 6 stack, and no one gets stressed over the results even though we all try our best... good times :)

Soldato
how's it going?

I haven't been on in ages, came on this afternoon for a few of games, so far quite enjoyed them. I won all 3 which is probably why I enjoyed them.

Seems a lot of orisa on other team, quite like the gameplay right now, what I seen so far anyway.

Nice charge in my last game.
https://youtu.be/ShajW48x_aU

Associate
how's it going?

I haven't been on in ages, came on this afternoon for a few of games, so far quite enjoyed them. I won all 3 which is probably why I enjoyed them.

Seems a lot of orisa on other team, quite like the gameplay right now, what I seen so far anyway.

Meh, It's not holding my attention like it used to. I get the urge to play every few days, After a few matches I get fed up and go back to R6S or another game. Can't put my finger on why i'm not enjoying it anymore.

Stu

Stu

Soldato
how's it going?

Orisa got a buff a little while ago so that she moves a little faster while firing, and she fits in well with Baptiste (and Bastion) for bunker comp. Also, the newest two maps, Paris and Havana, both suit Orisa. Also, Orisa is a little more self-dependant that Rein, which helps if the other tank is Hammond, who offers little synergy with other tanks. I think Orisa also copes a bit better versus Reaper and Sombra compared to Rein. That said, Rein is still getting plenty of picks, and is still my preferred choice between these two because I'm a bit better with Rein.

Mei is a strong pick right now if you still have a preference for her, and is a good counter to Hammond.

Associate
Orisa has another buff on the PTR currently where you can deploy shield without interrupting reload. With another buff Orisa is becoming more versatile than Rein in nearly every situation. Rein needs some love.

Soldato
Also the new replay system is really cool. I can capture myself throwing comp games from any angle!

genuinely lol:D

Couple of decent groups last few days - gone 22-8 in comp in last 30 games and risen about 320SR....Last night was just good fun, one guy playing music and silly Trump quotes whilst in a group - just good random banter.

Associate
genuinely lol:D

Couple of decent groups last few days - gone 22-8 in comp in last 30 games and risen about 320SR....Last night was just good fun, one guy playing music and silly Trump quotes whilst in a group - just good random banter.

Good work! I've had a bit of an up and down season. Peaked at 2950 and then dropped 2750. Guess that's what you get for drink driving Overwatch.

Soldato
Really loving the McCree buff now that it's gone live. I've been maining him for some time now including before the change. Feel like I am just about competent with him and would like to try fine tune my skill. I seriously lowered my mouse sens and DPI with a view to improving my aim and making it more deliberate. Only down side is you are compromised at close range/when needing to make quick flicks or 180s for Dva, Genji and the like. Not the sort of hero that is easy to carry with to increase SR but great fun when it all goes right.

The new replay feature is great, used it for the below video. Distracted enemy team lets me solo cap and 6 bang them as they snowball in 1 by 1. Only 2.4k SR rating so not exactly munching pros :D

Soldato
Where do we find the new replay feature and when did it start? Had a round a couple of days ago where I actually got some compliments about my play :) Wondering if I can use new replay system on it?

fXwBnz3h.png.jpg

Was expecting some salty "I'm doing all the damage and you keep stealing the kills" type moan :D

Associate
Where do we find the new replay feature and when did it start? Had a round a couple of days ago where I actually got some compliments about my play :) Wondering if I can use new replay system on it?

fXwBnz3h.png.jpg

Was expecting some salty "I'm doing all the damage and you keep stealing the kills" type moan :D

Replay system can be found under your career profile. It was released in Tuesday's patch. Saves the last 10 games. Then the 11th game will overwrite the oldest file.

Associate
Really loving the McCree buff now that it's gone live. I've been maining him for some time now including before the change. Feel like I am just about competent with him and would like to try fine tune my skill. I seriously lowered my mouse sens and DPI with a view to improving my aim and making it more deliberate. Only down side is you are compromised at close range/when needing to make quick flicks or 180s for Dva, Genji and the like. Not the sort of hero that is easy to carry with to increase SR but great fun when it all goes right.

The new replay feature is great, used it for the below video. Distracted enemy team lets me solo cap and 6 bang them as they snowball in 1 by 1. Only 2.4k SR rating so not exactly munching pros :D

Nice clip. Sweet head shot on the widow at the end.

Soldato
I like the balance they have now.

I have started playing again, already done more this season than last and we only been on couple of days. Bad start to season though dropped 250sr on placements.

Starting to feel like I know what im doing again. Lucio feels my best right now. I can seem to make enough difference with him to win matches.

I didn't know they added replay feature, me and ufon had great game other night but I played quite a bit since then.

Back
Top Bottom