Ozark - Netflix

Soldato
Finally got round to finishing it, was not expecting some of the scenes in the last episode and I hope this gets another season at least if not the next 4 they want to do.

I want Marty to finally screw over the redneck couple.

Associate
The fact that Mr Redneck is Swanney "He know's a lot about Sean Connery" from Trainspotting blows my mind. His accent was amazing.

Loved the series (if a little stretching plausability in places) but overall, excellent. Bateman is the man.

Soldato
Got the last episode tonight, really looking forward to whatever it might have in store. However I'm not sure it'll be much of a surprise given the hints in this thread ;)

Soldato
Finished this last night, a bit of a poor ending but I guess it sets up another season (if reports of them wanting to make it a 5 season series are true).

Soldato
Finished this last night, a bit of a poor ending but I guess it sets up another season (if reports of them wanting to make it a 5 season series are true).
I watched the finale last night too. I enjoyed it but as I've said before about this series it never really excites me. The key parts of the episode were really good though and they had me gripped.

I'll probably tune in to the next series though so I suppose that speaks volumes!

Soldato
It was one of those shows that I couldn't stop watching but when others asked me if it was OK i could only ever say "it was OK".

Even though I watched it in a few days and was glued to the TV lol

Caporegime
I got a text off a mate saying watch Ozark it's the new Breaking Bad.

It ain't.

I'm up to Ep 5. It's quality television no doubt. But not BB standard....I'm rooting for the central character but I'm not as connected as I was with Walt.

Soldato
I got a text off a mate saying watch Ozark it's the new Breaking Bad.

It ain't.

I'm up to Ep 5. It's quality television no doubt. But not BB standard....I'm rooting for the central character but I'm not as connected as I was with Walt.

No way is it on BB level, but it's a great series.

Its just got similarities to Breaking Bad.

Back
Top Bottom