Ozark - Netflix

Soldato
Watched S2 yesterday and I'd forgot just how good this show can be at building tension, not sure which direction they'll take it in S3 but I'm looking forward to it.

I get why people we're asking if it's supposed to be that dark on Dolby Vision but it kept the same colour grading and lighting as S1.

Soldato
Finished S2 last night, great series.

Thought there was a few weak episodes half way in, the one with Mason kidnapping Wendy in particular, I found a little boring.

It's a shame some of the good characters have been killed off like agent Petty and Cade, I liked these characters as they were unpredictable. Anyway with how it ended, there is no doubt that there will be a S3.

Soldato
I find that cartel lawyer is a bit annoying and the really only weak bit in the series. It just seems that she's bigin' herself up as an untouchable overlord, which probably is going to end in disaster next season.

Associate
Just finished S2, love the show. Thought Marty was the cold calculating person, but now not so sure, the wife seems happy to go to some pretty dark places.

Soldato
Looks horrible in dolby vision I'm not sure why they bothered TBH.
Seriously? What TV are you watching on?
Depending on what I'm up to I may or may not watch in Dolby Vision - my external receiver doesn't support it, so if I'm watching on my PS4 then I'm watching in HDR, if I'm using the built-in TV app then I'm using DV.
Having watched episodes of S2 in both formats, I found DV a lot better. Those contrasts between light and dark were so much more pronounced and I found it disappointing then watching an episode in "only" HDR.

Soldato
Nice :D

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom