Pakistani couple murder daughter after refusing forced marriage.

Well its factual because you know if you picked up the Quran or Read Reliable Hadith it doesn't support any of this.....

It's a bit like saying "what do atheists think of school gun deaths?" America is predominantly atheist. Therefore it's an atheist problem. It's not really helpful to just say "it's not an atheist problem".

I'll just go back to what I said before, like G-MAN2004 pointed out it's also factual that Muslim communities are predominantly affected by it irrespective of any direct link to Islamic literature.

The problem is that serious issues within those communities will never be solved while ever people like you start screaming about Islamophobia whenever someone sees the link between forced marriage, honour killing and child sexual exploitation primarily existing within the Muslim community and tries to go in those communities to fix it. If it's nothing to do with Islam then there shouldn't be any resistance to government education programmes going into Mosque's etc to try to educate adults against such cultural practices but lets face it if anyone tried there would just be a huge **** storm about Islamophobia and so things will never change.

I'll just go back to what I said before, like G-MAN2004 pointed out it's also factual that Muslim communities are predominantly affected by it irrespective of any direct link to Islamic literature.

The problem is that serious issues within those communities will never be solved while ever people like you start screaming about Islamophobia whenever someone sees the link between forced marriage, honour killing and child sexual exploitation primarily existing within the Muslim community and tries to go in those communities to fix it. If it's nothing to do with Islam then there shouldn't be any resistance to government education programmes going into Mosque's etc to try to educate adults against such cultural practices but lets face it if anyone tried there would just be a huge **** storm about Islamophobia and so things will never change.

Defensive much? Please highlight where I starting screaming Islamophobia?

I've raised valid points. You haven't answered those.

If it's nothing to do with Islam then there shouldn't be any resistance to government education programmes going into Mosque's etc to try to educate adults against such cultural practices but lets face it if anyone tried there would just be a huge **** storm about Islamophobia and so things will never change.

Also lol.

"If it's nothing to do with you then you shouldn't have any issue with government policies telling you not to do bad things. But if you did that there would be a xxxxstorm"

10/10 would read again

Last edited:
You're the one arguing that it is not an Islamic problem, my point is I don't care if it is or not but it is a fact that it predominantly affects the Muslim community and so that is the area to target but whenever anyone tries people immediately turn it into a "is it Islam related or not" argument and then attacks any suggestions or government attempts to find a solution as racist or Islamophobic. Lets just put religion aside and target the communities most affected, if it is not an Islamic issue then there should be no reason to resist efforts to get rid of such practices.

Last edited:
Oh yes I forget we have Quran experts on here. You know this is in reference modesty in general. The 5 senses and sinning.

I must have missed the part where it says you therefore go kill your daughter.

Look if you are asking for specific religious verse that instructs Muslims to shove a bag down the throat of daughters who are being disobedient by wearing short sleeved shirts in order to choke them to death then of course no such specific verse exists. But there is clearly a Quaranic basis for strict (by Western norms) standards for women's appearance and transgression from this is deemed haram. And its funny that you should come on here moaning about 'Quaran experts' when even the most superficial of examinations of the religious texts would show that you are full of **** and that the religion very much does have something to say about modesty of female appearance and that the lack of this is forbidden/ haram.

So clearly one of your intital claims is demonstrably false as it clearly is at least partially down to what religious texts do say.

Not sure why Islam is tagged when it's nothing to do with the religion. Rather it's a South Asian culture problem.

The knee jerk reaction to try and claim that such things have noting to do with religion is risible nonsence.

What's the commonly proscribed penalty for people that leave the religion by the way? And could adopting western norms be perceived as de facto leaving the religion by some communities?

Last edited:
Look if you are asking for specific religious verse that instructs Muslims to shove a bag down the throat of daughters who are being disobedient by wearing short sleeved shirts in order to choke them to death then of course no such specific verse exists. But there is clearly a Quaranic basis for strict (by Western norms) standards for women's appearance and transgression from this is deemed haram. And its funny that you should come on here moaning about 'Quaran experts' when even the most superficial of examinations of the religious texts would show that you are full of **** and that the religion very much does have something to say about modesty of female appearance and that the lack of this is forbidden/ haram.

Yeah, i mean, look at Beirut and their recent law stoning to death people who are gay. STONING TO DEATH! they are going to crowd round and stone to death another human, how ******* backwards can you get? And where are the protests? You would think there would be large scale protests in Beirut from the people about that? Nothing though, absolute **** all. They couldn't care less.
Insane!

People who question this behaviour are racists apparently? No, just moral people i would say. The people who shout racist are the corrupt and unmoral people. If their neighbour was torturing a dog in their garden, they would walk on by, "cuz... cultures... init"

Clearly, muslims in general are sound people, but jesus, there are some backwards elements to Islam which need dealing with.

Yeah, i mean, look at Beirut and their recent law stoning to death people who are gay. STONING TO DEATH! they are going to crowd round and stone to death another human, how ******* backwards can you get? And where are the protests?

Brunei! Beirut is a city in Lebanon, a country in the Middle East, Brunei is a small Asian nation on the island of Borneo.

As for the protests, they're taking place outside Hotels owned by the Sultan of Brunei.

VySJbLb.gif

Brunei! Beirut is a city in Lebanon, a country in the Middle East, Brunei is a small Asian nation on the island of Borneo.

As for the protests, they're taking place outside Hotels owned by the Sultan of Brunei.

Yes, Sorry, Brunei.

I saw the boycotting hotels and stuff but i haven't seen any protests in Brunei? You'd think there would be some at least

How do you know they are achieving nothing?

They could be learning and improving whilst debating.

Of course, they other option is just violence. Lets forget the fierce debate and go back to violence. :)

Nah that's not what I mean. Learning is great, I've learned tons on this very forum. It's when two or more people have differing opinions and spend hours effectively saying "I'm right goddammit" and getting nowhere. It's fantastic :D

It is me, and honestly sometimes I wonder when I'm going to lose it. I'm not far off, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom