Paramount +

Soldato
Been watching Tulsa kings. It shows good promise imo

Terence winter who worked on boardwalk empire and sopranos has co wrote it.

Sly is an ex new york mafia boss who comes out of prison after doing a 25 year stretch

Soldato
Glad to see Yellowstone s5 isn't delayed like s4 was and we're getting it weekly.

Tulsa King was alright, didn't realise it was another Tyler Sheridan show until the credits rolled, with all the spin off shows in the same universe we'll be getting an Avengers crossover soon.

Soldato
Am I being slow, or is there no Xbox App for this? Or at least a LG app (for a LG CX?). The only way I can see to watch this is to sign up through the Apple TV App, but you have to subscribe through it (where I already have a subscription.)

Associate
Just signed up for the year at half price as seemed a good deal so will now be a bit easier than my normal way of viewing the latest Taylor Sheridan shows ;)

Soldato
I just can't see it being worth even the £35 for a year. Similar to the discovery+ sub...kinda pointless

I concur. There is a special place in hell for the person who region locked the Xbox app. I have no way of watching any content in high quality and no refund options, I guess I'll resign to watching on a ipad.

Man of Honour
I watched the shows I wanted in a few days and ran out of decent stuff. Combined with it messing with my sound system and not remembering where I left off on the tv I just gave up, even with my free sub.

Last edited:
Associate
Are there any legal ways to see what’s available on this / any of the streaming platforms (without signing up ofc)?

I vaguely recall there used to be websites that would show you, providing you gave it a region etc but can’t remember the name of them and googling is useless :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Are there any legal ways to see what’s available on this / any of the streaming platforms (without signing up ofc)?

I vaguely recall there used to be websites that would show you, providing you gave it a region etc but can’t remember the name of them and googling is useless :p

edit: Actually I just checked a few TV series from the site but there are not on there.

Last edited:
Associate
Years membership for £35 atm.
Anyone know how to get the half price deal if you currently are on a free trial?

I tried cancelling and then renewing but it just goes back to original subscription cost, updating to annual just shows £69.99

Think the offer ends today so can't wait until free trial ends on Wednesday.

Associate
Anyone know how to get the half price deal if you currently are on a free trial?

I tried cancelling and then renewing but it just goes back to original subscription cost, updating to annual just shows £69.99

Think the offer ends today so can't wait until free trial ends on Wednesday.

Set up a new gmail account and create a new account?

Soldato
I just can't see it being worth even the £35 for a year. Similar to the discovery+ sub...kinda pointless
Mixed in with the shows i'll sporadically watch, occasional movies here and there and a wealth of entertainment for my 5 year old, it's decent enough for £3/month, wouldn't bite at full price though.

Soldato
Paramount+ vs Disney.

Currently subscribed to Disney but think I'm about done. Watched Walking Dead to the end (someone had to.. :cry: ;)) Andor has finished, as have the other StarWars related series. There is nothing else that is jumping out at me atm.

What sort of content does Paramount carry? Other than Strange New Worlds and Yellowstone I can't call anything to mind which isn't a good sign. Cheap at the moment though so is it worth a punt?

Soldato
What sort of content does Paramount carry? Other than Strange New Worlds and Yellowstone I can't call anything to mind which isn't a good sign. Cheap at the moment though so is it worth a punt?

Coyote, Tulsa Kings, Halo, American Gigolo, iCarly, DICE. Lots more I havent watched yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom