Paramount +

Soldato
New issue while using the app on phone and tablet, I can't get the navigation buttons to disappear from the bottom of the screen while watching. Obviously fine on the TV but annoying as heck as I watch a lot on tablet before bed. Anyone else have/had the same issue and found a fix?

Soldato
Is there a way to use the Paramount+ app if you have it as an Amazon channel?
I thought I found a solution but the links are for USA and don't work unfortunately.

Associate
Hi

I just signed up for Paramount Plus for year (half price offer), In the past I use prime video to access Paramount Plus.

I just found out that both of my 2017 TV's (LG and Samsung) are to old and I cannot download the app.

So I will have to buy a stick/box to plug into my TV's any suggests that work well with Paramount Plus and other steaming services.

Thanks

Simon

Associate
Does Paramount still stitch you up and make you wait weekly for episodes to be released, versus releasing them all on the same day like Netflix etc...

Maybe yes, but most of the Paramount TV I watched in the past I have just binge watch with prime a few months at a time.

My TV is OLED 4K and I have a full Denon 8500H home cinema system will the basic HD fire sticks or google TV allow me upscale or should I go with the 4K versions of them.

I am like the new Fire TV Stick 4K Max (2023) with better WiFi 6e and Alexa support, but I was thinking that I could for a Apple TV 4k box later so I can watch iTune movies on my TV

Last edited:
Permabanned
Maybe yes, but most of the Paramount TV I watched in the past I have just binge watch with prime a few months at a time.

My TV is OLED 4K and I have a full Denon 8500H home cinema system will the basic HD fire sticks or google TV allow me upscale or should I go with the 4K versions of them.

I am like the new Fire TV Stick 4K Max (2023) with better WiFi 6e and Alexa support, but I was thinking that I could for a Apple TV 4k box later so I can watch iTune movies on my TV
I couldn't pay for an 'on demand' service that's not 'on demand' though. F waiting weekly if I'm paying for 'on demand' when I want access, that isn't! Rubbish.

Associate
I couldn't pay for an 'on demand' service that's not 'on demand' though. F waiting weekly if I'm paying for 'on demand' when I want access, that isn't! Rubbish.

Yes I do agree it not a true on demand service, but I only paying £35 for the year.

I just found the Google Chromecast HD (£22) and 4K (£45) on offer.

Permabanned
Yes I do agree it not a true on demand service, but I only paying £35 for the year.

I just found the Google Chromecast HD (£22) and 4K (£45) on offer.
For £35 I spose that's ok. Just think it's a scummy way of making sure you stay with them per month(s) to see a series through.

Although I don't bother with Netflix anymore, the fact you could just binge an entire season over a weekend if you fancied/throughout the week etc etc at your own pace/obsession, is worth the price. Shame thought that with Netflix, they have a 90% straight to dvd grade trash selection/stuff you've already seen, bar the occasional 6/10 good enough exclusive.

Soldato
I'd go for the 4k one myself, the standard fire/chromecast were very hit and miss with their quality back when I had the normal versions (a good 4 odd years ago mind you).

Usually sub to paramount plus for a month or 2 end of the year to binge, although I might be tempted at the current half price deal.

Last edited:
Associate
Death Star or Mount Doom, it depends on the day.
Hi

I just signed up for Paramount Plus for year (half price offer), In the past I use prime video to access Paramount Plus.

I just found out that both of my 2017 TV's (LG and Samsung) are to old and I cannot download the app.

So I will have to buy a stick/box to plug into my TV's any suggests that work well with Paramount Plus and other steaming services.

Thanks

Simon

Can you access it via your Prime app?

Back
Top Bottom