Paramount +

Associate
Can you access it via your Prime app?

That how I use to access via my prime app when I purchase the sub from Amazon directly twice a year. It would be great if I could somehow enter my Paramount Plus details within the prime app.

Went to buy a Google Chromecast 4K in town but the store had no stock so I just picked a Roku Express 4K HDR for £38 which was the last one up and running now.

Last edited:
Soldato
I signed up to Paramount Plus but then find that Amazon don't allow you to access the channel via Prime unless you signed up through Prime channels.
£35 for a year via Paramount but £3.49 per month via Amazon. Cheeky bar stewards.

Associate
I signed up to Paramount Plus but then find that Amazon don't allow you to access the channel via Prime unless you signed up through Prime channels.
£35 for a year via Paramount but £3.49 per month via Amazon. Cheeky bar stewards.

I am not surprised at all.

Soldato
Hi

I just signed up for Paramount Plus for year (half price offer), In the past I use prime video to access Paramount Plus.

I just found out that both of my 2017 TV's (LG and Samsung) are to old and I cannot download the app.

So I will have to buy a stick/box to plug into my TV's any suggests that work well with Paramount Plus and other steaming services.

Thanks

Simon
Is it not possible to link your Paramount+ account to Prime?

Edit: seems it isn't possible, bummer.:(

Last edited:
Associate
Is it not possible to link your Paramount+ account to Prime?

Edit: seems it isn't possible, bummer.:(
I found out that you can only link Paramount+ account if you buy through Prime or Apple.

On Apple you could get the half price offer for the year, but £3.49 per month via Amazon as reported by checjb.

Paramount+ could be offering 4K steaming to UK soon.

Associate
so.... looking on the internet - p+ in the usa have all of the survivor usa series.

vpns used to work prior to December last year - but they have started to block them, has anyone still have a vpn that works?

Associate
I was looking to sign up too - the lack of 4k is a bit neh though.

Might be worth it to binge the old stuff though
There is no 4k? ... funny - the UK gets ripped off when it comes to the streaming services - ie in the states netlfix has 3x the stuff as here.

Soldato
Oh bugger I just found out 4K is not available to streaming users in UK after I bought 1 year subscription at discount back in January 2024. :mad:

I have TCL 55C845 4K TV, 4K not worked on Paramount+ app on both AndroidTV and Windows 11 as well and Chrome browser on Windows 11.

I really want to watch Star Trek and others in 4K Dolby Vision or HDR10. Just tried Norton's VPN but it didnt worked as Paramount+ US site refused to let me log in.

I dont want to buy firestick, I rather want to watch it through VPN. Is there free VPN that will work with Paramount+ outside USA?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom