Parvum: Frosted Designare - Hard fitting installed and tubing plan!

Associate
did i really see that your max temp on cpu was 252C? lmao. im guessing a bug lol.

looks awesome mate.

EDIT - oh it was the ram, still probably a bug though.

Soldato
OP
did i really see that your max temp on cpu was 252C? lmao. im guessing a bug lol.

looks awesome mate.

EDIT - oh it was the ram, still probably a bug though.

haha, never realized that! pmsl I'm hoping it was just a bug!

Loving the colours!

thanks, awaiting the panels from Parvum still :(
and will be having a back piece cut to cover the Bare LEDs on the back of the board to diffuse the light but still be able to see the logo's and colour of the board

Soldato
OP
mmmm 2nd time wife has pulled me up on the case -

uANnaPh.jpg

LP6gOKK.jpg

First time son cut himself on the case- No way is this related to Parvum's fault - just my design and Location of the desktop wich can't be changed.
Really didn't design it for 24/7 use and more of a show piece case . Hopefully new designed panels will arrive soon and allow me to get the build completed for pics and pushing the OC as much as it can.

Have been eeing up Lian-Li's PC-O11 /ROG version as a 24/7 live in replacement
CA768LL_167000_285x255.jpg

Quiet hard to find cases that match up to Parvum's capabilities that doesn't doesn't take a heli pad to house lol

Hoping Panels will change the wives mind and little man loses interest in it as I love the case and cant wait for the Designed Motherboard back panel to diffuse the rear LEDs to match the rest of the case design.

Soldato
OP
Been a while but still waiting for new Panels which will include a floating front panel to stop toys going in!

Realised I had taken snaps of Alphacools new PCIe heatsink unit and not uploaded them yet so here it is! (not the best as was very late and on the reflective kitchen table )

pQ0lm99.jpg

eutbc3q.jpg

IaAol4t.jpg.png

UVSq0ZM.jpg.png

kUAH0Cz.jpg.png

yes.... i forgot to install the bloody bracket didnt it when taking the snaps!

How feel does it work? Well the 500GB 960 is in the unit- Taken just after Asus Real Bench was used which is installed on the drive

PfuOEtY.jpg

poor phone shots of it in :( think i'll install at stop 16x Lane and move the GPY down to show the mobo heatsink . Also have a mini asus m.2 card for bottom pcei slot- although now torn to reinstall back into m.2 slot and use the bottom for their new dual SSD PCIe heatsink card - Since may case doesn't have any mounts for drives...yet... will be handy haha

7st5O9n.jpg

r0i03B2.jpg

PcTw5Rc.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Made a lot of progress Orbital - looking forward to your glass tubing. Have you figured out a consistent way of cutting it yet?

Some interesting design choices too - is that a crow's feather in the case? :D

by progress.... sat idling hehe honestly it gets turned on for updates and thats about it! although baby girl now starting to fall asleep by 7:30 and son is in bed by 8:30 so may get some time to game!!! and maybe next month the cut panels will be shipped ready for month after ..teehee :D
PC-o11 ROG edition is sitting in my basket!!!! will make the wife happy and angry at some time

which leads me to say, my method of glass cutting will be the wife :D

I'll do all the tubing in frosted and give her them as templates , have some TV to catch up on and will be a good way for her to chillax :D

Soldato
OP
GOOD NEWS ... Parvum have shipped the panels and they actually land today!!!! BOOM

bad news.... I want this now!
I know its a hot link image but jesus !!!
GIGABYTE-X399-DESIGNARE-1000x727.jpg

noticed with high res picture, losses the full silver on the z270 PCB though, wonder how the back end looks.

can't remember if Parvum are shipping the addition to the back of the mobo panel that is in the shape of the Designare logo , that should diffuse the bare LEDs at the back

Last edited:
Soldato
GOOD NEWS ... Parvum have shipped the panels and they actually land today!!!! BOOM
Great, I will look out for 'hi-res' pics when they arrive :p

I know its a hot link image but jesus !!!
Copy the BBCode from my message - but here's your next must have:
cRxy7wL.jpg

Like the M.2 thermal guards - they actually have a practical use/need and compliment the look.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Great, I will look out for 'hi-res' pics when they arrive :p

Copy the BBCode from my message - but here's your next must have:

Like the M.2 thermal guards - they actually have a practical use/need and compliment the look.

seems It'll have to wait a bit

iUEhZ4N.jpg

need to get my friends rig sorted asap. More i look at it the more i like the white version but then my wife mentions the poorly tinted windows... needs to be black... or clear, not in between

seems Desk will be going on the floor ;(

Soldato
need to get my friends rig sorted asap. More i look at it the more i like the white version but then my wife mentions the poorly tinted windows... needs to be black... or clear, not in between
That's all relative and subjective - as long as your friend likes it, nothing else matters. You sound similar to myself, i put myself through hell getting the perfect build/and setup for my friends/family PCs and yet i'm far more relaxed with my own...

seems Desk will be going on the floor ;(
Odd name for cat! :D

Soldato
OP
That's all relative and subjective - as long as your friend likes it, nothing else matters. You sound similar to myself, i put myself through hell getting the perfect build/and setup for my friends/family PCs and yet i'm far more relaxed with my own...

Odd name for cat! :D

Haha, sorry, my Parvum will go to the floor

Soldato
OP
finally got a chance to install new panels although front panel was designed to be attached differently to how i wanted it :/

new inner front panel has moved the fans over to allow for thicker rads and pump/res units
u8mJeo7.jpg
YJrZaQX.jpg

RGGazYG.jpg

installing the fans and have way through forgot that i spent a lot on stainless bolts..
EKar0Rs.jpg

much better, case now has full stainless bolts
hlkxFly.jpg

MWHk1eI.jpg

just fits in
xs3ZPlq.jpg

vgwq1qK.jpg

as we can see, tight- did ask for mounting holes to allow the res to be bolted to the front panel but none so having to be on the floor... luckily i had this covered
l9uafi9.jpg

new panel
HiZpa76.jpg

out comes the bottom
oJBs9Fa.jpg

Eybarxm.jpg

in goes the new
lZ9JfbI.jpg

tight
9juJ320.jpg

ycgFsRz.jpg

but its getting there
hGpdHIU.jpg

jIG4BHK.jpg

now, to do the hard loop with frosted tubing from alphacool. i also have bent glass from Mayhems but will use the frosted as a template for a half & half design to match the case

also realised the silent wings allowed to have fan cables weaved through them.. bit neater

sZRQkKy.jpg

Soldato
OP
Such a good build so far, I genuinely cannot wait to see the frosted tubing in there I think it will complement the rest well.

It's been a mission, replacing some of the default black screws to stainless was a mission as I refused to strip the parts and panels back to square one to fit them. Prob would have been quicker haha. Really wanting to see the crystal clear glass with the frosted but that might be a while. Will just get the foraging done first

Soldato
OP
cant you just mark up the holes and drill yourself for the res, plus did you give Parvum the measurements to have it drilled.

Yeah, but sent them off so I wouldn't have to lol, and was looking after my eldest whist I my wife had our youngest down south . Won't have the case any were near him nor did I get the time .
One of the reasons I had bottom rad moved back to fit it in. And as luck has it... The bottom. Parvum cube can line up nicely with one of the mounting brackets holes !!!! Shim in and it's done. Plus that rad is going no were . Some how i gave measurements to Parvum mm perfect as there is no margin for error :)

So just have to work out mounting the front panel, I said for another cube to be used on the four corners to sandwich the inner panel and have the out panel lined up so it's floating with a gap and flush , but they recommended using spacers for smaller neater look and have 4 holes just under the cube holes. So will play with both :)
Let public vote on it

Just have to wait for final 8mm window panel, got damaged during milling which happens

Soldato
OP
Started to map out the hard line...
PIi6vuY.jpg

Routing - idea is to frame around the board and card - would have been easier to just cut through them to be honest
t1WBTkC.jpg

Ball value at the end - have a pump that can force the liquid out for drain to not to fussed on it having to be at the lowest point. Missed a trick though, prob could have had it on the bottom far port of the bottom rad but i aint going to take it all apart again to do it - not for Frosted loop only- maybe when i had Mahems glass in
NExTtbL.jpg

Most of the routing is based on lines running in parallel, with a glass/Frosted tubing combo to reflect the design off the parvum case
3n4U8fA.jpg

Bottom end... so tight! (oi oi)
fYglVeC.jpg

JeTBRFN.jpg

zUrJtFj.jpg

XOUOWvu.jpg

Rad to res input - this will be glass in the end - already have pre-bent pieces which is a massive help!
The frosted tubing from the gpu to cpu will run parallel and offer the contrast
E4FRmIU.jpg

GPU
dN6loI8.jpg

NExTtbL.jpg

CPU- was torn on using either 90's or dual 45s. Using 90s would have meant using more extenders so went with the duals and adds from curved to a right angle build.
I wish alpha didnt engrave on the block otherwise would have rotated it 180 - still could do but having the text upside down would bug me to the core!
hKJ6aeT.jpg

Staggered in height so output can frame the top edge of the board and into the far port on the front Rad. Input will cut over the top edge of the ram and down the edge of the mobo.
kW3qnw1.jpg

Pics with window panel on (still waiting on final 8mm thick one- using 3mm at the mo)

nQg7dg0.jpg

bKzldFb.jpg

2nY9tFY.jpg

cHm4uw1.jpg

so this was all set in stone till i released I forgot to drop the the GPU to lower PCIe slot to show the Heatsink more...

So final Version - Green is the glass tubing , blue the frosted orange is flow wheel and red new fittings/change of location
Sa21dIL.jpg

But for the time being will stick with the first routing to give me a feel for hard tubing , which will all be in frosting. First time hard hard tubing to like to go in easy

Back
Top Bottom