Parvum: Frosted Designare - Hard fitting installed and tubing plan!

Soldato
OP
Never now you could embed from Google drive or Dropbox ....
Seem imgur T&C's now state now 3rd party hosting to sites :/
Guessing now now photobucket has done it, they all will follow and force

Associate
Don't use PhotoBucket ....Was with them for years & even then was very limited on space & who visits /traffic bandwidth ,
few months ago it got real bad with adverts banners all over popups ,
redirects & now only like 2gb space for free ,Was impossible to navigate the site,
I closed the account & went with one of the free best "http://imgur.com/" So easy to sort upload want you want /easy access to photos & photo links to add to anywhere .

Make a Account / i sign in with google ..so quick , then you can add folders, name them , set privacy to what you want for each folder ,easy sort & del old photos ..& all you even need

tried out my google drive/drop box & even amazon prime photos , not great at all ,nowhere near the ease of imgur

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Don't use PhotoBucket ....Was with them for years & even then was very limited on space & who visits /traffic bandwidth ,
few months ago it got real bad with adverts banners all over popups ,
redirects & now only like 2gb space for free ,Was impossible to navigate the site,
I closed the account & went with one of the free best "http://imgur.com/" So easy to sort upload want you want /easy access to photos & photo links to add to anywhere .

Make a Account / i sign in with google ..so quick , then you can add folders, name them , set privacy to what you want for each folder ,easy sort & del old photos ..& all you even need

tried out my google drive/drop box & even amazon prime photos , not great at all ,nowhere near the ease of imgur

Got an account with them, gave TCs a read and does state no 3rd party hosting... Not sure if it's always stated but with bucket going in hard, guessing it's a matter of time /

Just annoyed the whole thread shots is gone here since ocuk doesn't host

Associate
When doing a Case Project , You not Got the Case Project Folder with all the Photos on HDD ? , Only takes few secs to upload them to imgur ,
& then say 15mins to replace all the dead links with the same images , you go down to each area post & edit that post on each page ,replacing the dead links with the fresh "imgur" links

Photobucket blocked images for this month as traffic bandwidth limited reached ,
i think it resets every month but may be more on the tight end now, They really pushing for all to buy one of the hosting packs

:)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
right, lets give Imgur a try then shall we, received this badboy today!

AModxhg.jpg

will see if I get time to Dry test the system this evening. Alpha block arrives tomorrow so maybe Thursday will see if I can mate the Block to the PCB whilst keeping the stock RGB backplate

Also got some of the Thumbscrews end of last week, again have higher quality pics but will just uses the ones off my phone. Honest thought they would be polished finish =/ might have to attempt that myself, not sure on the looks but does make it easier to get the panel out then using the Hex key!

4NNxMbV.jpg

C20NCsM.jpg

HKFAGuS.jpg

you may also notice the Feet and all default black Hex 3m bolts are not A2 grade stainless steel :)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Lovely Feet Nice work :) may want to resize the Photos to 1024 x 764 res

Nice pictures, could see them from the other side of my house.

And that's the reason why I normally use Bucket for images. Plus normally use my phone to edit posts, Nd appear normal screen size .

Is there an option to edit pic size on Imgur ?

Right, seems you cant edit on a mobile or tablet ...

Will stick them on spoilers until I can get it sorted :/ that or link to other blog.
Hoping I can get out the Aorus this evening :D

And the feet, god send ! Easy to slide the case around on my wife's wooden IKEA table haha.

Last edited:
Associate
Yes there is a built in Edit/Resize on Imgur , once you uploaded a photo hover the mouse pointer on photo it say EDIT or Del , click on edit ,then you can resize :)
I use IrfanView free program before hand to resize images then upload to Imgur :)

Soldato
OP
Well your photos now fine in size :)

just need to crack on with the air testing and get some snapshots whilst I wait for the redrilled panels to be made :)

looks like i'll have to make the GPU Alphacool/Aorus mod into its own loop for testing to see how the contact is - thats if I can mate the block and the backplate together

Soldato
OP
wow, the Aorus GTX 1080 is a beast of a card ! Must say was a bit of a pain to secure it to the case and will really need to look into getting a GPU support for it .
Rest of water gear and the power button arrives today! Hoping this powers up tonight .... then will crack on with the delid - *will be selling the skylake delidder after this* and then get wet :D

HIVPS83.jpg

w6ztztE.jpg

ARIMyp7.jpg

1KcJWlP.jpg

MJjt4Mm.jpg

g7Zub8A.jpg

sRI6tCJ.jpg

iG2nVKq.jpg

also uploaded the Hi-res shots of change of screws and Feet- will spoiler them to save some space

yNvyJs3.jpg

qqJPSoQ.jpg

zffVRZS.jpg

eC3Wkgj.jpg

WJntnnn.jpg

P81ut6S.jpg

a2R0nEp.jpg

nM14ELj.jpg

9fhZDsM.jpg

L7bRvLq.jpg

fFuyFkv.jpg

Back