• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Pascal Titan-X Launch

Soldato
77-80% increase over 980ti @ 1440P (all be it mine is a good clocker so maybe not as much as that) Hmmm, tempting...

Although a prefilled block for the EK Predator adds another €150, even when the 980ti is sold I'm probably left with a paper weight block for that as well. Can't decide.

Associate
OP
Going under water. Holy TIM batman.

just out if interest is there any warranty stickers needed to remove.?

Thanks

No warranty stickers.

My Franken Titan is almost alive.

** please put large images in spoilers :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Ahhh, I need convincing guys, going from a 980ti (4k monitor + Vive).

This when overclocked (ill put it under water), its a good bet right?

its worth it right...right??

I keep going back to the though of sticking in another 980ti but..SLI is poor and none existent on the Vive.

Final question is the 9th the actual date now, these still showing in stock?

Vore

V

Vore

Ahhh, I need convincing guys, going from a 980ti (4k monitor + Vive).

This when overclocked (ill put it under water), its a good bet right?

its worth it right...right??

I keep going back to the though of sticking in another 980ti but..SLI is poor and none existent on the Vive.

Final question is the 9th the actual date now, these still showing in stock?

Heck I went from SLI 980ti's (although I am giving them to my wife as a hand me down). It's shiny, buy it :)

Soldato
Sorry I'm on my mobile but I'm really tempted by one of these... I have to ask is it hard to watercool a graphics card? I've never done it before, like can you get closed loop ones like you can with the CPU? Is there much chance of killing the card fitting one? Thanks

Associate
Sorry I'm on my mobile but I'm really tempted by one of these... I have to ask is it hard to watercool a graphics card? I've never done it before, like can you get closed loop ones like you can with the CPU? Is there much chance of killing the card fitting one? Thanks

Its actually very easy you just need to be careful and follow the instructions

You can if you really dont want to get your hands dirty get an EKWB block and have it Pre-filled to use with their predator system which works like an all in one system

check the EK website for details on predator

but yeah blocking a card is very easy but do some research first is all i'll say ;)

Associate
OP
First installed.

These EVGA 980Ti Hybrid kits are pretty nice quality. Glad I found them on Amazon for only $67.

Images wider than 1280 pixels should be resized or placed in spoiler tags as i have done this time. setter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom