PAYDAY 2

Soldato
I loved this game and put hundreds of hours into it, but the Hoxton breakout was the last dlc I got and I just stopped playing. The rest of it is so gimmicky and cheap. Seems like they really lost their way from this latest news.

Soldato
Been playing this with some friends. 4 of us. We are terrible!

Fail or die every mission almost lol .

It's all about discipline! Being sneaky is definitely the best. Shadow raid was by far my fav map. Cleaning the whole map out on the highest difficulty with a good crew is deeply satisfying

Soldato
It's all about discipline! Being sneaky is definitely the best. Shadow raid was by far my fav map. Cleaning the whole map out on the highest difficulty with a good crew is deeply satisfying

We just seem to screw things up too easy.

I need to do some research on youtube I think. We cant even do the easy ones without making a mess.

Soldato
We just seem to screw things up too easy.

I need to do some research on youtube I think. We cant even do the easy ones without making a mess.

Nah half the fun is figuring it out. It's not as good if you just Google how to do it. It's all about shooting out cameras with silenced pistols, synchronised shooting of guards and answering their pagers while someone else spots, and bagging those bodies! It's really fun when you finally get it right, but enjoy the failure and desperate gunfights when you get it wrong!

Soldato
Ah ha.i think our problem has been too much following each other and not enough splitting up to get the place under control.

It depends what map it is, but generally it works to go in pairs: one person to shoot a guard and answer his pager, the second to shoot anyone who might stumble upon you while answering the pager. Also, if you are going sneaky, always suits.

Associate
By the way, shooting cams can make guards uncool if they path past it, if possible it is best to avoid by sneaking past, taking out the camera guard or using the camera loop skill in ghost

Soldato
I wonder if there will be an influx of new players who have bought the game purely because of the Ethan + Hila pack? Seems an odd choice to me although I have to admit some of the voice lines they've recorded do sound pretty funny; don't think it's enough to tempt me back into the game still

Back
Top Bottom