PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Soldato
How does it work for Elder Scrolls Online? (I don't know, I don't play it.)

I think that works differently, also ESO only on GP console from what I can see. ESO only requires the base game purchase to access online, you can pay for ESO Plus which grants additional in-game things and access to DLC. Whereas WoW requires a subscription just to play base game (free version limited up to level 20 I think).

Caporegime
OP
I think that works differently, also ESO only on GP console from what I can see. ESO only requires the base game purchase to access online, you can pay for ESO Plus which grants additional in-game things and access to DLC. Whereas WoW requires a subscription just to play base game (free version limited up to level 20 I think).

Thanks. I guess they could change the model so it matches ESO then.

Soldato
Or don't include wow.

It's dying anyhow given all the goings on at ActiBlizz, it is a total mess, and the last expansion has had to be bodged to an end due to all the missed development. They might very well give it away on GP until the new expansion is out in 2023 (likely) as number are subscriptions are falling and without new content and new blood to play it then it will slowly fade away.

Tbf, if it gets added to game pass I may finally actually play it for the first time.

In game purchases etc will help pay for itself.

Edit: looking at the key titles from who Ms have just bought, it's quiet amazing that I've never once played any of them. They have some big titles that has totally missed me

Associate
In case anyone is having issues with the hitman game not starting on gamepass PC, I had to disable the advanced installation and management features in the xbox app settings

Associate
Cant believe i didn't know about this. I always thought it was just for Xbox.

Might subscribe. Id like to play Halo Infinite and ive read dying light 2 will be on it and ill give Age of empires 4 a go. Gotta be worth 6.99 a month.

Soldato
Cant believe i didn't know about this. I always thought it was just for Xbox.

Might subscribe. Id like to play Halo Infinite and ive read dying light 2 will be on it and ill give Age of empires 4 a go. Gotta be worth 6.99 a month.
I use discounted gift cards from cdkeys or tesco etc for this got it until 2023 for like £30 you can get it cheaper with vpn 'hacks' but i dont mind supporting MS on this

there always on hotdeals for cheap

Back
Top Bottom